Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He was just being himself though, Again! He has always done this, about everything and to everyone!

In the moment of truths and honesty, either he becomes awkward or goes all offensively defensive ...

He was going all Cabir, you be crazy with concussion, you be insane and seeing stuff -- In Cabir's place, I would have whacked my friend so Hard on the head ...

If Cabir be the voice of the Audience, then His hands can be our hands ... You stalkin' the AT Viku? Make Caibr Whack the shit out of Baba at least -- Nandu punches can come later ...
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

Alya ma'am :*

Socho, what if Nandini accepts?

I WON'T. Sticks out tongue. WON'T WON'T WON'T. Bas. 
-MKB- thumbnail
yes chetu that pink note is the biggest thing
after all it said that she knows the good side in him 
first person who saw beyond the monstrosity , that will of course make him cry
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Huh! But thank god someone named the 'thing' going on between MaNan na -- like their confession wasn't your typical, I love you you love me, you be my baby, i be your honey ... 

So when Cabir actually said that 'Manik is in Love with her ...' it felt weirdly exciting and squeal worthy for me! Like, yes FINALLY! Someone ... 

YESSS! ðŸ˜†

Once he speaks to Nandani and gels with her...Hes going to be like "Aag dono taraf se baraabar ki ain...Love, and only love, from both ends"
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Manik should have said something which suited his character

physical attraction like really ? who is he? Harshad part 2?
no wonder cabir caught his lie 

When Manik was talking about that, I realised Cabir knew he was lying. Cabir knows Manik: Manik never left Alya in 7 years and all of a sudden he is talking about Nandini, defending her, wanting to be with her, romancing her in front of cabir, yep Cabir hit it head on "Manik is in deep shit"
firefliesHaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Mission Senior Member. ðŸ˜Ž
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is what Baba does , he covers it all by being the monster . i don't have any problems with him calling it physical attraction to Cabir, because we all could see his struggle and Cabir rolled his eyes. What hurts is how he is not understanding Nandu's hurt- the ignore pinched me. It's like , he wants to control her grief too. It's not sinking for him. He is not realizing that he cannot control this. He cannot. 
He is that twisted that he is doing it all for Dhruv but he wants Nandini not around him. he wants Nandini to reject him, not love ever again and he still ride the sacrificing shit. This is Baba , the flawed , dark knight and the one I want to smack and hug . 

-MKB- thumbnail
it can also be Dhruv's dreams
because he just casually says "i lou you"
maybe he is dreaming to propose her without the roses and the setting
like cost cutting and all you no ðŸ˜†

bacchi- no way she is saying a yes bas! 
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Dee- I get even madder when this whole 'trust' question comes up. Trusting someone does not make you a mind-reader. Trusting someone does not give them the right to hurt you like hell, cheapen your entire relationship and then come back and tell you -"Oh you should've trusted me to have reasons which I wouldn't tell you anything about." I mean, W*F? 
If  Nandini promised to shine for him, she first understood that he'd stay with her, hamesha. Will somebody please drill this into Baba's twisted effed-up mind? 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyxx

Thiss. Yet I want Manik to equally realize that it was love from Nandanis end as well. He sees those missing earrings, voices the same, and then says, "Ignore what I said...". I want him to get down to the bottom of all of this - the fireflies, Nandani devoid of earnings, bangles...

AND

If & When CabiNi talk about Manik and Love...I want Cabir to one day tell Manik that "Nandani is a lot more stronger than you, she would have fought for your love with you, you just didn't trust her enough...and now you've broken her beyond repair". 

I have a feeling that Cabir will compare himself to Nandani - Being left mid-way loveless. Cabir is exactly what Nandani needs right now - Silence, yet a companionship of assurance and similarities. 

I just want nandu and cabir to bond and have heart-to-hearts. Bas.
Both of them are going through a similar phase and they NEED each other.

Manik needs to realize that what the two of them shared cannot be forgotten so easily. It was way deeper than that. I think he is trying to deliberately downplay it so that he doesn't have to face his guilty conscience.

Manik also has to know the significance behind those earrings and fireflies. He has to face the truth, the fact that he has broken her completely so much so that she gave up her age-old belief in fireflies, love and trust.