Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-IndiaForum- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Musi, cute name. Why did you choose IndiaForum as your username though? 😆

Ah, I wrote an OS, "one at a time" it's a challenge sort of. I am asking people to read, such a shame. 😆

Because Musi was already taken ðŸ˜†
And read your OS.Cabir-Nandini please talk soon
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Baba .. tujhe kab akal ayegi ... 
I want the weird kaala jadu types Baba to do some jhaad phoonk and jadi booti voodoo on Baba ... take usse akal ajaye -_-
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bush and Rafa - you two are light!! Please be beauties and continue spreading such warmth all the time. I might become too greedy for your words. 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Bush and Rafa - you two are light!! Please be beauties and continue spreading such warmth all the time. I might become too greedy for your words.

Naw Genie. Honored. Truly.

Rafz needs to write more such awesome OS's for me to get inspired and write serious counterparts.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Bush ka OS is LIFE. BAS. GO read it if you haven't ... My second OS i read on the forum and it is fan-fuc*ing-tastic ...🤗 Ahh the bathroom scene and Baba ka drama and my MaNanBir and CabIni ... OMG I'mma dying here due to major feels ...
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bush n Rafz u be d beshht...go write some more!
I love this forum so much...phoot phoot ke talent nikal aata hai yahan pe.😃
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One day he will mend the broken SHE...he will put the pieces together...he will make her Nandini again. And I want to see their love going through this path...going via these thorns...up and downs...hills...coz ultimately sun will rise and there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Damnit these two make me think about nothing else but them 24x7...is this real?
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thread over!
n going by this rate...it won't take me long to be a rocker!
#MissionIFRockerzUnderway
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey uparwaale ye waale ka boriyaan to mere aane se pehlei gol ho gaya!
kisine maine bulaaya v nai!Edited by N_Niya - 9 years ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Though Manik wanted to keep Dhruv happy, but what hurts him most is what Nandini told him "she will always trust him" acc to Manik it means she will always trust his love for her. Nandini didnt trust his love, too much happened she didnt even have time to sit and think. I dont blame her. But from Manik POV his subconscious mind wanted Nandini to trust his love irrespective of all his revenge drama. 
Beating Harshad was idiotic but just think of his mental cobdition. He is broken, for past 10yrs he was the one who kept Dhruv away from his attacks, Dhruv is his bachcha
 Plus he has to see Nandini breaking down. How can his mood be good? Beating Harshad was the best way to ease his frustration. 

Btw Parth supports Manik, lol he said why only Manik, Nandini should see whether Manik is alright. Ya that's what Manik wanted Nandini to shine for him. And Parth said Nandini should go and confess whereas its not Nandini's fault, its Manik who ditched her.
Edited by missfilmy - 9 years ago