Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Maaneet finally met...👏👏👏...Maan was shocked to see her......they danced together......Geet is clearing their MU...😎...Hope Maan listens and doesn't marry Shagun...😕...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...pls continue soon...😊...
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear hope both the misunderstanding is gone
hari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god finally geet came 
Both met 
awesome update
samidsamid thumbnail
awsm updt..family surprised and happy to see Geet..hope maneet will solve their misundrstanding...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
tho its a short update no prob.maaneet meet.what a grand part.the way geet was introduced n their passionate dance.geet's dialogues were very beautiful.nice song.it depicted their feelings very well.hope now no one can separate them.superb pics
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. At the engagement evening of Maan and Shagun  Geet came when Maan was about to put the ring on Shagun's finger and start dance with him. They way they were depicting their feelings for each other through dance that was beautiful.
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic part
maaneet met and danced [<3]
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and Curious Update

I'm glad that Geet is there before Maan and Shagun can exchange their rings but what happened suddenly that she came to his engagement
I'm just hoping she tell him everything about herself what actually happened to her so that he does not think that she wronged him and I also hope she can tell him about the kids

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love this ff, why u are so distance for this ff  as after long long gap u are updating itnasa chota?
are ek song bhi pura nahi kiya hume to ye teaser lag raha hai, bus k aur update jaldi dedo maja aa jayega.