So now where is the story headed ...

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So now where is the story headed ...

Obviously those gun shots did not hurt either Pakhi or Veer.

Who fired them was it Nandini or was it someone else?

Who was injured?

What is the deal with Kamal and Nandini?  Jiji was probably blackmailed by Kamal to keep her illness a secret from the family.

Well, I got to wait until tomorrow to find out.  Of course knowing Pakhi and Veer, Nandini will be embraced and forgiven!

Meanwhile, Girish and Lavanya are being held under the gun to sign off the sale of their house.

Again, it is a woman holding the gun!!!  Gosh,what is it with the CVs that they have to show women with weapons?
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am  not sure where they  taking it ...but that gun again   gives me a bad  feeling...If Paakhi  decides to sacrifice herself for Lavanya  now... well  then  that would make  what  she did  for Veer  today  valueless,   as that would mean she cares  not about her life   really  . 
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here is my take:
1. I suspect the shot was fired by Jiji from a distance which stopped Nandani

2. Yes, Nandani will be forgiven after all she did ask for Veer's forgiveness for killing him😆

3. As soon as Nadani has been forgiven Paakhi will receive call from Aayan about Lavanya so PaakVeer will high tail it, to save them during which Paakhi will put herself in danger for Lavanya thereby sending clear message to Veer that what she did for him was nothing special she would do it anyone she cares about

4.Veer owes a debt to Paakhi (for bringing Reha into his life, saving his life) and feels guilty for forcing the marriage situation on Paakhi, for having to be parted from Ansuman's photos and things because of him and the pressure she has been placed under to accept him by his family so will agree stay behind and continue to live as they are!!!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Payal - Reah was brought back by Pakhi into Veer's life for her own SELFISH reasons.  She wanted to get Ayaan's custody.
So Veer owes her nothing for that as she did not do it for him but for herself.

Payal - Veer never forced the marriage on her.  She declared she wanted to marry him because she respected Anuja and Lavanya over her sensibilities.

As per your interpretation -Pakhi is the worst type of selfish person who does things to serve her own ends and then claims that the other person should sacrifice their life serving her needs.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anonee
Veer said to Jiji when he first told her about his true relationship with Paakhi that "because of Paakhi today I have Reha in my life". I am not saying it, that is how Veer sees it.

As for marriage - no he did not force Paakhi to marry him but he did create the circumstances which resulted it in happening, Yes Paakhi definitely could have taken a different approach (I have said that several times before). Again I am not saying it that is how Veer sees it (when he agreed to marry her, he said to Girish, Paakhi's life is hell either way, all I can do to ensure no harm comes to her or Aayan and that Aayan's life is improved)

As for Paakhi being selfish, she will not see it as such because she has been absolutely crystal clear and honest about her position with regards to Ansuman. Also she said she would marry him and not Aryman fully expecting him to decline so he knew what he was getting into when he said yes.

Anyway, lets wait and watch.
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago