Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sara5471

He is sweet and innocent ❤️

But he made me laugh by doing a complete palti about his opinions about the HMS after going outside 😆.

Complete Palti?? not really he did have good things to say about ppl he was close to and i guess he got his family's and public opinion and thts how he realized how Puneet is a snake...And with Gautam he never hold grudges, did u see when he was leaving he hugged him and told him to not think people are negative for you or something like that...
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Complete Palti?? not really he did have good things to say about ppl he was close to and i guess he got his family's and public opinion and thts how he realized how Puneet is a snake...And with Gautam he never hold grudges, did u see when he was leaving he hugged him and told him to not think people are negative for you or something like that...

He did say good things but I do believe that he did a palti somewhere. That's only my opinion though 😊
alltheway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arya was never a bb material.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We all will miss him. I was slightly disappointed during his stay because I have loved him in Punjabi films and expected him to do better.. but now at last I do feel he won audiences' hearts.
ambersaria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aarya babbar was the only reason to watch bigg boss.
This season is my first season.
Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=missfitkaur]he was not meant for a show like Biggboss.Tbh he is a good person[/QUO trTE]
He is really a nice and humble person, but he doesn't have guts to tell the truth on the face. That's the thing. When Minisha told everyone that he called her for fake romance. Knowing about it, he denied it. But after few days we got to know that was true. Also, to show him good he started that he and Minisha were dating, I feel that was a lie too.
Also, inside the house when Punz told Ali that Arya said Usne uksaya for Punz disqualification, and he denied on that too where he was proven wrong.

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing his interviews. He is a gem indeed!