Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He is getting more film...thats grt
i just hope its true, i really hope its ture.. Fawad doing a cameo can also make me watch a film
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friends Forever? Fawad Afzal Khan and Sonam Kapoor

BY KEYNNOTE MEDIA Sunday, 16 November 2014

The Khoobsurat stars continue to be on good terms
Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Afzal Khan

SONAM KAPOOR

Read more about Sonam Kapoor

All the girls in town are going green with jealousy over the Fawad Khan-Sonam Kapoor friendship! After their successful film, Khoobsurat, the duo have apparently been inseparable. Even the fact that they live in different countries (Sonam in India and Fawad in Pakistan) has not affected their close friendship!

Sources reveal, "Fawad and Sonam continued to maintain a great rapport even after the shoot got over. They are in constant touch with each other." In fact, even Fawad himself readily agrees that he is "emotionally attached to Sonam", and really enjoys her company! Ahem...

Insiders suggest that this was the case while they were shooting together they got on like a house on fire! And this camaraderie was visible on screen too. There  is also a talk of Sonam and he doing a second film together!

Edited by Lighthearted - 9 years ago
    ibelieveinpink thumbnail
    This makes me so happy. More Fawad films please!!! I need more than one KS a year. Lke 3-4 films--he's the one guy than be super hyped up and seen everywhere and it still wouldn't be enough for me. 
    shiningways2407 thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Thats gr8 news but hope its true. Hope so he does something in bW soon. PS: I was on fawad fever break but hayee re kismat always a news abt him pops up. 😳
    CineFanLuver thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

Actually 3! she likes Jackie too!
    Damn, I hope she is not abducted to mental asylum in future..!😆

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS AWESOME POST!!!!!!

OMG DY, THE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!❤️ ❤️

NOSEBLEED xD by megakeroro

You da best Shreya!😳
    CineFanLuver thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just for you babe, just for you!😎
    pinkeye thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Keeping my expectations below zero as no point in raising my hopes up.
    Good he is in news for few projects.Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
    untilwhenever21 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    I'm totally game for this if it comes true, a great opportunity for Fawad to do an action film (since he has been hinting at wanting to do that genre) team that up with Sujoy Ghosh, Saif Ali Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez and I'm sold.

With that being said I'm taking this news with a pinch of salt. Fawad Khan is so elusive when it comes to him and his current/upcoming projects, that whenever some form of news comes out with him in it, you don't know what to think lol.
    Edited by untilwhenever21 - 9 years ago
    awesomegurti thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    This hunk from Pakistan is looking forward to a great run in Bollywood. After his Khoobsurat became a hit, actor Fawad Khan is in demand.

The actor is keen to do more Bollywood films, and as per latest buzz, he is going to be part of Sujoy Ghosh's film which stars Saif Ali Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead. If all goes well, Fawad will be seen in the role of a cop.

That's exciting! Fawad Khan will make a debonair policeman. Will he be romancing Jacqueline Fernandez in the movie?

The actor will also be apparently seen in the movie adaptation of Battle For Bittora that stars Sonam Kapoor in the lead.

Pix: Sonam Kapoor makes an appearance with Fawad Khan at Hello! Hall of Fame Awards
    The ones in awe of Sonam Kapoor-Fawad Khan's chemistry in 'Khoobsurat' were quietly hoping for their on-screen reunion. Sonam too didn't rule out the possibility.

"People have loved our performances and also our chemistry in the movie. They are going crazy over the romance. Fawad and I are working together again for sure," the actress recently said in an interview.

Battle For Bittora, a much appreciated book by Anuja Chauhan, is soon going to be a motion picture, to be produced by Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor.