WEEK LONG PARTY!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/farewell-party-banner-eps-18525721.jpg

HELLO  FRIENDS...!!!   The  time has  come  and  we are now   on the last   week  of  our  beloved  show. 
   I  thought   it would  be  nice  if  the  remaining  members  on the forum   come  here and   have a last  hurra  as   friends  here. 
  This  thread  is meant   for the members,  the   daily  written  up daters,  the  video  posters the  news  bringers ...the   hot topic starters...ALL  of you  you   make  this  forum  interesting with  your  insights!!!!
  It is  show  appreciation  for each  other, and   express our thanks  to  this show ,  who  compared to a lot   I have seen  is  and has  been   since the beginning  one of the best  shows  despite the bumps    out there!!!.

This  Thread is  meant only   to appreciate each  other and   spread love...so  please no negative thoughts !!!

So I am  looking  forward to  seeing  you  all in here!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Vinnie,
Very Nice topic, Appreciation thread for all Members, I must say I joined this forum at August when Varun joined this Show ðŸ˜ƒ , I met here nice people and I must say its a positive forum, less fights and good discussions 
Thanks to all for welcoming us into this forum , i hope we do visit here after the show ends as well, just to discuss the show or even actors or even just hi hello ðŸ˜ƒ 
i m happy that friends from psh forum also joined me here and it was nice place , also hopping that varun will get a new show soon 
over all Thanks all and keep sharing / writing / talking / discussing and so on 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OK  guys  we only  have  2  days   here...So I am  giving  this thrad a bump... for those who might have  missed it!!!

I  would like to  say   THANK  YOU   to  all  you  guys  for the  warm  welcome to   some of  us   late  entrants   into this  forum...
 I  met  some  wonderful people  

Anonee  with her  very  insightful post ,  philosophical  thinking,   lovely  poetry...!!!  It    is a please  reading your  post  and  I hope  i  get to  again  on some other  forum  God  Willing. 

Anasuya,.. who graced  us with  some lovely  creations, precaps  pictures... thank you...!!!

TO the  old  faces  I  knew from before, Ron,  Mansi, Payal... and  who else   is  here...   you guys  always  bring a smile on my  face...

Forgive me  as I am very  bad  with names...but also the  Written updaters  ... Who gave us  such  prompt and efficient  updates.  Thank you  Sooo much  for  this...

TO the Video   Uploader     Thank you  as well for   updating us  and  making sure  we did not  miss   the episode...