artcle on sanyu on screen brother

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The good looking Kushabh Manghani, who recently appeared in Love By Chance, is known for his devilish avatar in Channel V's Sadda Haq: My Life My Way (Beyond Dreams Entertainment).

Talking about the same, the young lad quips, "I wish the track continued the way it opened up. I know the show is not based on me but of course as an actor I hope to take my characters to a different level and I am hoping the show's creatives will work towards it (smiles). But I am thankful that the show gave me a chance to get recognized and people got to know about the actor in me."

So how is it playing a negative role? "Initially I was confused about taking up the role but then this has been the best learning experience for me. Everyone in the team has been of great help. People have enjoyed my character and complimented me for the role. Although they hate my character they love me as an actor and that is a great accolade for me."

Although the actor plays the evil brother in the show, we asked how he is as a brother in real life. "I am quite a chilled out guy in real life and although I don't have a own sister, I have loads of cousins. My character may be over dominating but I am quite a good brother in real life."

And finally what does he have to say about women empowerment? "I feel it's great because women have equal right to every possible thing that is given to men. And I feel women actually have the courage to overpower men in all spheres. I think Sadda Haq is doing a great job in showcasing the true qualities of women."

Well said Kushabh!

sorry if dis been posted b4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
He does his part well

I would love to see him sudarofy and respecting his sister in the show which gives him.scope tooo

TFS Ambreen..you are getting all good stuff gal
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajpreeto

He does his part well

I would love to see him sudarofy and respecting his sister in the show which gives him.scope tooo

TFS Ambreen..you are getting all good stuff gal

yh me too. i want him to repct sanyu nw ..but hatss off the way he playing his role 👏
Zyra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahummm... Acha banna chahtee ho tum?
Lol. Just kidding! :P
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zyra

Ahummm... Acha banna chahtee ho tum?

Lol. Just kidding! :P

tum nahi chahti ho
a2zahid thumbnail
u knw guys if i had a bro like him i would hve said to him y u wnt to gt married y dont u gt married if u like it soo much
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys mostly sare post pink ho gaye h
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Sanyu ke bhai ko romance karte dekh hasi aa rhi thi
HotFuzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: isikashekhawat2

Sanyu ke bhai ko romance karte dekh hasi aa rhi thi

Wo aur romance ?? 😲

Details plzzz 😆
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Abe ye champu..aaya tha...love by chance me...cute sa laka bana tha...romantic sa...ek mint nahi jhel payi m iska romance