Does it mean, veer will be alone in the end of TP

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I started guessing the ending, seems like paakhi will die and veer will raise ayaan too
i can say its like, his 1st love gave him daughter Ria and now Paakhi who is the 2nd love of his life will give him Ayaan, Poor guy, now more then others even more then paakhi i will feel sorry for him because he loved but got nothing, he remained alone, its not easy but i guess that's his luck
poor veer 😕
paakhi would die for Veer not for anshuman off course
they say its positive ending
now i wonder what is positive ???
that those who did bad in the show left without being punished ? Like tanya or anuja or even that aryeman ?
so the one who will have to be ALONE is veer, Well paakhi will be happy in heaven with her hubby but what about her hubby's 1st wife, she was his love too 😆  in heaven they might put challenges to see who loves anshuman more 😆  well its not funny but i hope the ending won't be PAAKHI dead because it would be NOT REALLY Fare with veer , let's see what they do... 1!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I started guessing the ending, seems like paakhi will die and veer will raise ayaan too
i can say its like, his 1st love gave him daughter Ria and now Paakhi who is the 2nd love of his life will give him Ayaan, Poor guy, now more then others even more then paakhi i will feel sorry for him because he loved but got nothing, he remained alone, its not easy but i guess that's his luck
poor veer 😕
paakhi would die for Veer not for anshuman off course
they say its positive ending
now i wonder what is positive ???
that those who did bad in the show left without being punished ? Like tanya or anuja or even that aryeman ?
so the one who will have to be ALONE is veer, Well paakhi will be happy in heaven with her hubby but what about her hubby's 1st wife, she was his love too 😆  in heaven they might put challenges to see who loves anshuman more 😆  well its not funny but i hope the ending won't be PAAKHI dead because it would be NOT REALLY Fare with veer , let's see what they do... 1!!

Does it matter what they do?
Ultimately it is Veer, who is the hero true!

All the other players are quitters
Who lived with the jitters!!
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ronit

They may do a "Dallas" and show that everything after the Singapore track is someone's dream from which that person wakes up and finds that Pakhi is living her happily everafter. 

That way the original viewers will be happy and those that have stuck to the show to the end will not be disappointed as you cannot feel sorry for people (Veer and Reha) that did not exist!!!!
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: payal7

Ronit

They may do a "Dallas" and show that everything after the Singapore track is someone's dream from which that person wakes up and finds that Pakhi is living her happily everafter. 

That way the original viewers will be happy and those that have stuck to the show to the end will not be disappointed as you cannot feel sorry for people (Veer and Reha) that did not exist!!!!

😆  that means anshuman might be back ðŸ¤£   ufff indian tv and their silly endings ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
well what ever the ending is, i enjoyed watching the story, now a days seeing anshuman paakhi story and also veer paakhi story, 
let's see how they end the story
actually i m waiting to see varun's fight this week 
oh i really missed seeing his DISHUM DISHUM on screen ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†