Jealous Manik and his wild imagination

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys. nandini never laugh , giggle or tilt her head on dhruv's shoulder n she is not  free like this with dhruv😆 in real n what actually Manik thinking like. this guy is a goner😳

earlier he said tum hans hans kar baatien kar rahi thee😆
and now Nandini keeping hand on dhruv like 70\s herione.
Basically for future track we can say dhruv tu

Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Loving to see the jealous manik... <3 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xpress-

Loving to see the jealous manik... <3 

yesss😳
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Manik and his imaginations both are crazy😆
basically he just wants to see her laugh with him like that 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Manik and his imaginations both are crazy😆

basically he just wants to see her laugh with him like that 😆

i was literally ROFLing..
true😆 he wants that she does these things with him.
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved this scene sooo much...Parth is just awesome..his acting is superb...his reaction can't get out of this scene 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena7

I loved this scene sooo much...Parth is just awesome..his acting is superb...his reaction can't get out of this scene 😆

parth nailed it👏
 Manik ki Betaabi uff n upper se jalan😉
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously Manik himself sacrificed his love and now his wild imagination is not letting dhruni to happen is the best thing i liked from CV's.

Atleast after the musicana he himself made up things easy but now he is making it difficult for dhruv. today he was getting more impatient in the hospital to know about nandini reaching home 🤣

I guess we should sit back and enjoy now because manik will no longer allow dhruv to be around nandini😆

( and that hass hass ke baat ker rahi ti lol i remember how much jealous he was just because nandini doesn't smile or laugh when she is wid him and she does all those things wen she wid dhruv...awww poor baby😳 nw dats what makes me drool over him more )
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idealistic

Seriously Manik himself sacrificed his love and now his wild imagination is not letting dhruni to happen is the best thing i liked from CV's.

Atleast after the musicana he himself made up things easy but now he is making it difficult for dhruv. today he was getting more impatient in the hospital to know about nandini reaching home🤣

I guess we should sit back and enjoy now because manik will no longer allow dhruv to be around nandini😆

( and that hass hass ke baat ker rahi ti lol i remember how much jealous he was just because nandini doesn't smile or laugh when she is wid him and she does all those things wen she wid dhruv...awww poor baby😳 nw dats what makes me drool over him more )

I love cvz now 😳 seriously at first I was upset but now after this week
hats off to cvz 👏
Manik won't let dhurni to proceed. Let see what will happen next n how they roll it but its really fun.
LOLZ in his head he is thinking she is all lovey dovey with him. N imagining that dhurni doing yoodleyoo on bike 😆
That's what ayaz says sit back n enjoy.Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

I love cvz now 😳 seriously at first I was upset but now after this week
hats off to cvz 👏
Manik won't let dhurni to proceed. Let see what will happen next n how they roll it but its really fun.
LOLZ in his head he is thinking she is all lovey dovey with him. N imagining that dhurni doing yoodleyoo on bike 😆
That's what ayaz says sit back n enjoy.

yoodleyoo on bike🤣 this is just the beginning and he is thinking like this, dono in future wht all he is gona think and how he will tackle ...bt ya its is fun to watch now