||Manik-Nandini OS: Hum Nahin- Hum Hogaye hain||

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This was a small idea by Noorie30 I have written it into an OS. Please bare with me. I hope I've done justice to it. Btw just another version of the night. I'm sure it wont be better than what they would show but.. I'm just trying you see๐Ÿ˜†

Please read it like it and leave me your feedbacks...

MaNan OnEsHoT -
Hum Nahin-Hum Hogaye
Hain

Hum Nahin- Hum Hogaye hain'

Cabir's being treated while Manik-Nandini wait for the doctors response.

Rest of the Fab 5 members, Cabir mother and Nandu were nervously waiting. Mukti and Alya gazed weirdly at Nandini every few seconds. But she didn't let it bother her.

Hours later Cabir regained consciousness.

First everyone went in to see him, while Nandini waited outside as she wasn't close to him. Soon when Cabir's mother was relieved, she was coming out along with the Fab 5 members. When they heard 'Manikkk' called out Cabir softly.

He nodded at everyone to go forward, and stayed with Cabir.

'Nandini kahan hai? I want to see her.' wished Cabir.

At the same time, Alya started bothering Nandu 'Aren't you happy after doing all this? I'm sure everything happened cause of you only'

'Hum saath nahin the. Wo aur main, hum nahin the.' she mumbled

Nandini couldn't take it anymore, her break up wasn't too long ago she hadn't gotten a chance to cry her heart out. Think where and what she had done wrong. Was she wrong in trusting Manik? Was her fireflies belief wrong. Or it was just all her fault?

She started sobbing in disbelief, how her life had taken a complete 360 since morning.

She started leaving  the hospital when she hard, 'Nandini..' from behind.

It was Manik, she looked at him with tearful eyes. He just stared at him blankly when he said 'Cabir wants to see you'

Mukti, 'Ye Cabir isse kyu milna chahta hai? Whats wrong with him. ' she spoke loud.

While Dhruv was observing the situation and everyone silently.

Nandini went in to see Cabir without uttering a word. She stopped in front of the ICU door. Composed herself as she wiped her tears and went in with a short curve on her lips.

'Thank you Nandi.. Opps I mean Nandu' corrected Cabir as he saw her walking in.

She walked in and sat next to him. 'Hey you can call me Nandi.. But only you haan'

Cabir grinned. They talked for a while, whereas everyone was left mesmerized at  the amount of time they spent talking alone.

Nandini came out of the room, she stared at Manik for couple of seconds and walked off. Dhruv walked over to her and offered to drop her home. She looked at Manik, and he was fuming in jealousy yet controlling himself. They walked outside while Manik imagined them (Dhruni) being a happy couple. He quickly paced in to check on Cabir.

*Minutes later Manik ran out of the  hospital and saw Dhruv standing there staring at the darker side of the road.

'Nandu..' he stopped and corrected 'Nandini' he questioned Dhruv and he informed Manik that she said she wanted to walk home alone.

He ran and ran for almost 5 minutes 'This girl is making me work out so much' he muttered while running. Soon he saw her retreating back, and screamed 'Nandduuu'

Nandini was weeping all her way from the hospital, she recalled how Cabir assured her that Maniks attracted and loves her madly. But she didn't believe him but complained to him how he was acting like a jerk. She assured Cabir that there was nothing doing on in between them to start with, she denied everything. But Cabir knew the truth.

'I'm sorry Nandu, meri Nandu'

'I'm not your Nandu, I've told you once and I'm telling you twice.' her eyes were constantly flowing.

'Okay fine Nandini, I'm sorry baby I had to lie to you' he paused. 'I do love you, I really cant live without you Nandu' Manik spoke as tears flowed down his cheeks.

Nandini looked away as she couldn't bare his tears. 'I'm sorry but I had to do this, Cabir explained to me how important a life is, how important you are to me, how important Dhruv is for me'

Dhruv? She questioned.

Manik explained how 'Dhruv's in love with her'

'But I don't love him Damn it, what did you think I'll say yes to him if he proposes me tomorrow or in the near future?' she questioned him and walked towards him.

'Obviously a big fat no, and you... you thought you would sacrifice our love? Is that what you thought Mr. Manik Malhotra'

'Manik Monster Malhotra' he repeated as he stared at the ground.

'Look at me, when I'm speaking to you' she sternly said.

'I'm sorry Nandu, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me' saying that he kneeled on the ground.

Nandini picked him up and wiped his tears. 'I'm sorry too for not keeping any trust in you, I should have trusted my heart, my fireflies'

Manik pulled her into a hug, while she closed her eyes and clenched his black shirt. Manik slowly tightened his grip pulling her closer, and closer. So that there was no space for even a thin air to pass by.

Manik smiled as she whispered 'I love you Manik Malhotra' listening to her second confession in 2 days made him the happiest guy that moment and he picked her by her waist and swung her in mid air. While she screamed and smiled...'aaa Manikkk'

Soon he put her on the ground and hugged her tightly, as she dunged her  head into his chest.

Dhruv watched them from a distance with tears of joy accumulating in his eyes he couldn't understand if it was tears of joy or sadness. He wiped them and thought about what Nandini said earlier

'Hum saath nahin the. Wo aur main, hum nahin the.'

While Nandini corrected herself saying out loud.

'Hum Saath Nahin The.. Wo aur Main (yanike),  Hum Nahin- Hum Hogaye hain'
-----------

The End

Hope y'all liked it..

Shru
Edited by funkylicious - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Awww. That's soo sweetโค๏ธ I really love it...By the way, what we were discussing on the AT, I would hardly called it "MY IDEA"๐Ÿ˜†...It's all your ideas and words. So all credit goes to you dear. I really enjoyed reading it.๐Ÿค—
funkylicious thumbnail
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
funkylicious thumbnail
Thankie๐Ÿ˜ณ
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Awww. That's soo sweetโค๏ธ I really love it...By the way, what we were discussing on the AT, I would hardly called it "MY IDEA"๐Ÿ˜†...It's all your ideas and words. So all credit goes to you dear. I really enjoyed reading it.๐Ÿค—

Aww..thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ so glad you liked it.. Now you're being too kind to me I just elaborated your chotu sa idea๐Ÿ˜† Keep those Idea's coming๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you once again dear๐Ÿค—
funkylicious thumbnail
Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific job! So cute!๐Ÿ‘

Please continue to write for FFs for this forum!๐Ÿ˜‰
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Great job .. well written and to the point.

I hope when it comes out it comes out like  on the show- without any big huge confrontation with Dhruv & Manik, with Dhruv figuring out about MANAN   all on his own and without having confessed with Nandu.๐Ÿ˜Š

Please do continue to write more and do PM me when that happens!๐Ÿ˜‰

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god damn why CVs can't think like the way you did?? It was soo good I mean I could literally visualize their last hug ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yaar after the night when I saw Cabir's head on Nandu's lap & now after your OS I so want Cabir & Nandu to become good friend. I don't know why but I always had a vibe that cabir & Nandu can make awesome friends & I so want Cabir to act cupid between Manan too. And exactly thats happened โค๏ธ. Dhruv better get some logic soon like its happened here..but good to see Dhruv took it positively ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
You are on writing spree on MaNan & I'm in reading ๐Ÿ˜Š like you know I'm always a huge fan of your writing. Sooo keep them coming & a huge engulfing jadu ki jhappi for pm me the link ๐Ÿค—
Edited by firefly.. - 9 years ago
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Terrific job! So cute!๐Ÿ‘

Please continue to write for FFs for this forum!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much, and about FFs I actually am very keen to write it but I've a record of leaving it mid way๐Ÿ˜ญ I mean I haven't completed couple of them before maybe coz the show was over but I might write something on MANAN in the near future. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Beautiful!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Great job .. well written and to the point.

I hope when it comes out it comes out like  on the show- without any big huge confrontation with Dhruv & Manik, with Dhruv figuring out about MANAN   all on his own and without having confessed with Nandu.๐Ÿ˜Š

Please do continue to write more and do PM me when that happens!๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm really happy to see such a comment๐Ÿ˜ณ you really encouraged me and have made my day. I'll surely write some more and PM ya!

-Love Shru..