tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

i hope you are true dolly i hope you are proven right once again  Even a part of me does not want to believe this I will ask Shanky  He is good friends of Sargun  and Ravi and have always replied to us regarding all these rumors about Sargun . Sargun herself less replies to fans only favorite their tweets 

May be cvs are spreading rumors again and there is no news of replacement When it was confirmed Sriti is leaving news  did come along Sargun Mehta replacing Sriti Now there is no such news Hope cvs keep her Please cvs don't let Sargun go now ðŸ˜­please ðŸ˜­I cannot take one more replacement I cannot take Jagya without Ganga I hope she stays please Sargun don't leave After ages JaGan got a track we are enjoying that ðŸ˜­Yesterday i was so happy Today seems world crushing for me reading this news ðŸ˜•Yeah i am very attached to these fictional characters and these on screen jodis It pains me when they end before time their time to end ðŸ˜­

don't worry sidra sragun won't quit.
wat will thye do wid ganga's ckt??they can't replace a ckt thrice bcoz who"ll do thi & moreover no1 is much talented like sargun who can carry off sriti's legacy so nicely even wen not given gud screen space.
CVs again spreading rumors 2 create suspense so that trps cum.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

But the article even specifies that she will shoot till november only. Doesn't sound like a rumor😕.

She has been in this show for this long and did she have any proper track at all!! But yes suddenly in this sona track, she seems to be having a role and comes this news. Anyway i think its only better for her that she quits.

@bold subah thatswhy i m saying is a rumor.
earlier 2 same time last yr. they spread rumors of quitting her show but wid these rumors her track started. rembr all JaGan mrg reception & ganga getting pregnant etc.
so how cum wen now shes getting track she"ll quit.

moreover how can they replace thrice??or will they kill ganga?? no nothing like this will happen.
i m telling u its all a rumor.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs.

Its sad if it is true. Wondering how they will handle it 😕

Hope CVs learn something and concentrate on the story instead of showing random tracks on side characters here and there and stretching the serial like rubber. Its better for BV now if they focus on the remaining things in the leads life, and start taking steps towards closure.
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@aditi, hiral thanks for sharing.
link..

___

If at all the news is true...then it is heartbreaking .
I am not a fan of the couple or the actress or the character..but still saying so bcoz IMO as far as the character is concerned ...they have butchered it with fast tracking everything & also with excessive focus,detailing & space to Sanchi...same goes for the  Couple's pre-marriage story..they again killed it for Sanchi...later on if not For the pregnancy,Mannu's cancer track..and gauri return...then Ganga was no where to be seen..so cant blame the actress over her "creative dissatisfaction" issues.
I just hope they wont go for replacement..as at this moment they cant afford it with any of their four leads.
& for Killing Ganga...i simply dont want these bcoz dont want to see Mannu-abhimanyu w/o their mother & a sad gloomy Jagya . dont want to see anymore deaths or weddings in BH.
I would have rooted for a grey or negative Jagya if Mannu-Abhimanyu wouldnt have been there...but since they are ...so cant wish the same for a father of two kids.
Edited by Aashima. - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
i think bombay times is the local daily of TOI so the news is similar. even the wordings r similar.
i"ll only believe if sargun herself says & she hasn't confirmed it.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If it is true  my journey with BV is over Go to hell this show I watch this only for JaGan No interest in others  I hope Shashank wake up Already it took too late for him to awake  When he is going to wake up Cvs have treated his character so unfairly  for so  long when hopes were finally justice will happen but it never happened They rushed JaGan storv Shoved Sanchi Anandi both in their story Dramas around both were nonsense Both's presence in the story was irritating , worth of boiling of blood but no it was important to force both in the story 🤢  After marriage its Dadisaa s story  Dadisaa is shoved in their story by creating biggest possible blunders and drama are forced around her Where are JaGan in show  ? They don't get even much scenes Two months two scenes  ? that's how their scenes come Better cvs kill both and cvs can enjoy the show with the characters they are obsessed with  

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Though have said it for so long and for so many times that Shashank should think about staying in the show but now its important for him to take the decision if Sargun quits.

If they kill Ganga,they will attempt Jagya's fourth marriage and if another replacement happens then Shashank will have to work with another actress as his love interest.Both ways it is not acceptable.Spare us and end Jagya's story as he hardly gets screenspace.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just read that Aasiya Kazi is replacing Sargun...

m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Aasiya-Kazi-to-replace-Sargun-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/45157055.cms
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i think bombay times is the local daily of TOI so the news is similar. even the wordings r similar.

i"ll only believe if sargun herself says & she hasn't confirmed it.

yes Bombay times is local suppliment of TOI  .BT is local of TOI  
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Just read that Aasiya Kazi is replacing Sargun...

m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Aasiya-Kazi-to-replace-Sargun-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/45157055.cms

Article link not working.

I really wonder at the CVs and shashank too. So it seems true. Maybe shashank wants to create record of working with so many ladies in one show😆

Ganga / JaGan ke liye koi story hai hi nahi toh bekaar me kheench kyun rahe hai😕. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 9 years ago