Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sargun made good impression even when she had no dialogues.She is vibrant with youthful beauty and a dazzling smile. She had a royal bearing which suited as haveli's bahu. I will miss Sargun. I feel so sad. She is so elegant that she overshadows everyone when she is on the scene. Unfortunately she entered, when her role was given least space and least importance. Jagya and Ganga looked so cute, so goodlooking. I feel sad for Shashank or Jagya. He cant have one lady permanently. Can they atleast bring back Gauri now instead of pairing him with another new face? Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done cvs well done now in your show we are having replacements of replacements too Shabash kitna bada karnama anjaam diya hai  This Aasiya kazi auditioned for this role along with Sargun for Ganga but Sargun was selected she was not now cvs contacted her We have third Ganga in show Bahut achay  Bahut khub I made biggest mistake of my life to ever watch this pathetic show I wish i have never come across this show ever Good bye BV
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for sharing

Valid reasons

So what now Ganga to be replaced or Sargun to be replaced?

Chalo jee if Ganga is to be replaced toh Dsa ka match making will be back on track once more 

Hmm now that Saachi is all good and her marriage is on the rocks 

After her and Viv divorce will Saachi be the next BH beenddi

Arre ab toh Gaurijee bhi acchi ban gayi hai

Maybe Gauri jee will be nrought back in Jagya's life

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
lol leaves is Jagya some joke You want him to marry Gauri jee again when he is so happy and in love with his Ganga ?
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

lol leaves is Jagya some joke You want him to marry Gauri jee again when he is so happy and in love with his Ganga ?

Only in case Ganga leaves him.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I really wonder at the CVs and shashank too. So it seems true. Maybe shashank wants to create record of working with so many ladies in one show😆

Ganga / JaGan ke liye koi story hai hi nahi toh bekaar me kheench kyun rahe hai😕.

I was thinking the same.As it is seen that in the whole month Jagya is absent for four episodes per week then why continuing his story.Even if Cvs think that they can't end the lead character then there is another lead character,whats the big deal.If they end his story now viewers will not even complain.Atleast they will not get angry on not showing Jagya.

Shashank and his patience.Now again Aasiya will come,reporters will ask Shashank how he is feeling.He will say I am learning.Then they will leg pull Shashank on his number of co stars.They will do ha ha hi hi and Aasiya will probably join them and next year she will quit the show...😆...Haar saal ek nayi Ganga...Haad hai...
come on leaves why will Ganga will leave him ? even if she would be dead then he is better alone then going back to Gauri
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

come on leaves why will Ganga will leave him ? even if she would be dead then he is better alone then going back to Gauri

That is if Sargun leaves. I am very fond of Sargun.

You know dadisa, she will never leave Jagya alone until she gets him hitched again. She did not leave even Gehna.

If Ganga is replaced, it is like death.

How can Shashank emote with another Ganga?

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Only in case Ganga leaves him.

Maybe with this Sona track they will show that Ganga was a bad girl/ schemer like some posts here say😆 and then bring Gauri back. Anything can happen if the CVs want.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sargun quit its true news 
chk TB article too. Aasiya Kazi replace her...posted another thread