Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This one Divya, the other one will be nuked.
Noorie30 thumbnail
Shreya alias MKB wishes to convey her heart-felt apologise to the previous host of the AT (Bushra) and whole AT since unknowingly she has posted in the AT before it was completed and the front page looked rather messy.  Henceforth since she has already given her words, she would not be posting on this AT as a self inflicted punishment for the mess caused.

Please accept her apologies😳. She is really sorry
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

Will this night end and Nandu break down and then sleep like forever Or not?

How can she be working nd active after so much has happenned? Is she human or not?

Nandu and baba both need a break honestly.. Its so messy, ek ke baad ek tamasha.. 
I dislike how Nandu is so understanding abt Navya whereas Navya just doesn care or bother abt Nandu.. 

They are showing too many things at once, mukti harshad navya, manik nandu dhruv alya, raghav cabir, nyonika manik.. too much.. 

@widowmaker: Thank u :)
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Shreya alias MKB wishes to convey her heart-felt apologise to the previous host of the AT (Bushra) and whole AT since unknowingly she has posted in the AT before it was completed and the front page looked rather messy.  Henceforth since she has already given her words, she would not be posting on this AT as a self inflicted punishment for the mess caused.

arey hojatha hai galti, thats okay.. why is she pulling a baba , self inflicted punishment.. ask her to come and join in.. 😆

The next time we all need to be cautious and check if the AT is open to post or under work bass.. 
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sab bachhe jaisa behave kar rhe ho...Bushra pata nhi kyun bhag gayi and baaki khud ko punish kar rhe hain...
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nandu and baba both need a break honestly.. Its so messy, ek ke baad ek tamasha..

</div></font><div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dislike how Nandu is so understanding abt Navya whereas Navya just doesn care or bother abt Nandu..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They are showing too many things at once, mukti harshad navya, manik nandu dhruv alya, raghav cabir, nyonika manik.. too much..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@widowmaker: Thank u :)</font>

Divya*hugs*wasdup madam?

it is getting so messed up...I don't care what next tracks are...just cut the drama and ask them yo go homes nd sleep tight.

innumerable tracks have been running a which is irritating me now

cvs need to concentrateon navya nd dhruv...these characters are just not moving
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Yaar it wasn't an attack to single out Shreya or anyone else . She can feel free to join this AT anytime .. and its a great thing that she is so active. Just that Bushra ne itni mehnat ki to make the AT and a little show of patience until the thread is done .. its general courtesy to the thread maker that's all. As long as ppl remember this, baaki sab ki khair hai. Instead of punishing herself, I'd suggest Shreya be DOUBLE active here ! 😊
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Nandu and baba both need a break honestly.. Its so messy, ek ke baad ek tamasha.. 

I dislike how Nandu is so understanding abt Navya whereas Navya just doesn care or bother abt Nandu.. 

They are showing too many things at once, mukti harshad navya, manik nandu dhruv alya, raghav cabir, nyonika manik.. too much.. 

@widowmaker: Thank u :)

We better have some light moments from next week, CabiNi friendship for starters because Navya is not going to listen to Nandu😡

How sweet it was to see Nandu caress Cabir's head😳
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yo!😛
but seriously baba has kab ka crossed 3000 followers...ek tweet to banta hai yaar!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
pehle tho Alya was Alya 
and now it is LOVE

ye kab aur kaise hua..was it intentional ?? 😕