Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
this is the height of πŸ˜†
still the hero is not finalized people imaging it will be harshad .. aree first RAti ko tho finalize hojanadoo then you pass your nasty comments πŸ˜†

any have after experience of one and half year in HD forum bashing became common part of IF and actors life

so i donot want to react emotionally or harshly 

many articles came Rati is approached but not even in one article  they did mention Harshad name but still people are reading between the lines πŸ˜²

just a request wait for final confirmation about Rati and Harshad then start your so called bashing who will start you πŸ₯³
Edited by -PD- - 9 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

Dear...We too are not interested in Rati Pandey...
Only the thing is we only want Harshad and Preetika...
Because Hitler Didi was a flop...
But if you dont like this post why the hell you came here???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
well leave Sorry😳😳😳
Friends??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

small thing if you say HD is a flop then what is BI?? 😲 ... HD TRPs are always higher than BI 
HD started with 2.7 rating and when ended it is 1.5+ ... its poorest TRP is 1.2 
HD ran one and half year but BI didnot last one year
so in what way do you think HD is a flop πŸ˜†

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whoever wrote this Is a nut,  seriously. This artice irritated me from every angle. And that stupid person obviously doesn't like pree. We love both harshika equally and this fool really needs to get that straight. And like another member said I don't want Harshad n rati to be paired, rati seriously looks older than harshad and i believe she is too. 
And abt the qubool hai,  i don't give a damn abt other zee shows and I know this has nothing to do with BI but since this has been posted here,  i just wanna say qh was an awesome show when ksg was there actually, it wasn't alone coz of ksg, the show had story. I dunno how it is now n all  but at tht point of tome It was awesome. The person who wrote this Is pretty obviously low on her g.k. And even this show turns out to be awesome i wont watch it,  it's farhan's show,  also meaning it's a fool's ride. I am never going near 'fortune' (yeah right what an ironic name) -productions. BI was my first and last of theirs. 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

Dear...We too are not interested in Rati Pandey...
Only the thing is we only want Harshad and Preetika...
Because Hitler Didi was a flop...
But if you dont like this post why the hell you came here???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
well leave Sorry😳😳😳
Friends??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

mein tho preetika rao ke liye maari jaa rahe hoon na...for ur kind information BI tho bade super hit show hai tabhi tho  off air jaa raha hai na...agar rati ke baare mein kuch galat likh ko ge thousand time aao ge u got it
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

this is the height of πŸ˜†

still the hero is not finalized people imaging it will be harshad .. aree first RAti ko tho finalize hojanadoo then you pass your nasty comments πŸ˜†

any have after experience of one and half year in HD forum bashing became common part of IF and actors life

so i donot want to react emotionally or harshly 

many articles came Rati is approached but not even in one article  they did mention Harshad name but still people are reading between the lines πŸ˜²

just a request wait for final confirmation about Rati and Harshad then start your so called bashing who will start you πŸ₯³

PD yaa... footage leene tho waise bhi show super flop hai rati ke popularity se shayad iss logo ke CM rank increase ho jaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello to the Rati fans! We arent here to start arguments. If anyone bashed Rati, i apologize on their behalf! Rati is a good actress, nothing against her. There were rumours floating around that Harshad may have been approached for the show too, hence the tension. But otherwise nothing is confimed! Alot ofthe BI fans jsut feel that they wouldnt make a good pair thats all. Individually they may be great actors, but together they wouldnt look good!
Like i said, not bashing her at all, and would req you guys not bash BI or the actors either :)

Peace please! :)
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Hello to the Rati fans! We arent here to start arguments. If anyone bashed Rati, i apologize on their behalf! Rati is a good actress, nothing against her. There were rumours floating around that Harshad may have been approached for the show too, hence the tension. But otherwise nothing is confimed! Alot ofthe BI fans jsut feel that they wouldnt make a good pair thats all. Individually they may be great actors, but together they wouldnt look good!

Like i said, not bashing her at all, and would req you guys not bash BI or the actors either :)

peace

we donot mind if people donto want to see RAti with Harshad fair enough but using bad words is not done... and moreover on the rumor which some fan FB created is really not done.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

peace

we donot mind if people donto want to see RAti with Harshad fair enough but using bad words is not done... and moreover on the rumor which some fan FB created is really not done.

Yeah i know couple ppl did bash her, were just all super upset with the show ending since as fans, we have had alot of attachment to the show. Anyways, aplogies on their behalf

And that fb page is a fan page but unfortunately has alt of followers . They always start alot of crap, unfotunately we cant do much about it apart from ignore!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

PD yaa... footage leene tho waise bhi show super flop hai rati ke popularity se shayad iss logo ke CM rank increase ho jaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre we don't even know how u guys found this post, u guys were stalking our forum na?πŸ˜†
Guys stop fighting,  see how popular our forum is,  even rati pandey fans stalk our forum guys πŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

i understand ur feeling becoz im also some one fan but the way BI member bash rati thats not kool at all  we also dont want to fight but go check what they said about rati... every one have right to give his or her view about some one but why BI member bashing rati  hum ne tho koi kharab word use hi nahi kiya first they start flop show...old rati ofcourse we will not sit quite na