Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
there is not a single new of Harshad is considere cast with Rati and you guys already making it a big deal.cmon stop bashing Rati we have nothing to do with her why talk nonsense about her.I disappointed with some BI fans you guys could clamly handle it.just now stop this bashing plz.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My day is spoiled😭,
Whenever I open IF I'm getting one heart stroking news😭😭

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

My day is spoiled😭,

Mera bacha its not yet confirmed😆😆😆
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

My day is spoiled😭,

dear there is no such a news it is a rumours make by BI fb page.
Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thz Fight Had Let To Union Of Harshika and Rati Fans . . . . . !!! Thanx Every Harshika fans , Who Wished RATI , best wishes For her Upcoming Projects . . . . . . , . . . , hope harshad And Preetika Get New Shows very Soon , May be In BI 2 . All the Best BI . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Edited by saswatkumar - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saswatkumar

Thz Fight Had Let To Union Of Harshika and Rati Fans . . . . . !!! Thanx Every Harshika fans , Who Wished RATI , best wishes For her Upcoming Projects . . . . . . , . . . , hope harshad And Preetika Get New Shows very Soon , May be In BI 2 . All the Best BI . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

thank you so much you don't know how much it mean to us as we all want Harshad Preetika together.I like Rati in MJHT hope she get back to on scene soon.
Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like To mention Here Somethng. . . . . . . , Except Rati Pandey Shows I Dnt like To watch anythng else With Whole Heart. . . . But I Would like To mention that Colors Is Not That popular As like Zee Tv And Star plus But Apart From Thz , Beintehan , Rangrasiya And Bigg Boss 8, Have Really been very Succesful As Per Audience Demand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . So Dnt Wry HARSHIKA FANS , your effort And Their Performance Would bring Them Bck On small Screen Soon . Let Harshad and Preetika Enjoy Their Break After BI Ends . . . . . . . . . But Harshika Fans You Must watch If Rati Pandey comes In a New Show, If once You Watch It You will Get addicted With her !!! ...Edited by saswatkumar - 9 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad some of you are being so mature...but what about the immature fans on twitter? Rati has herself said that nothing is finalized..she has just been approached, but seems your fan group is going nuts on social media. Very disappointed with u guys. Some of you are only provoking us to retaliate...how would you feel if we bash your favs that too without any confirmation about the show?
By the way I'm not pointing at all of you..this one is for the people who are going nuts on twitter.Edited by PureBliss - 9 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team