Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally an article from India-Forums but they haven't mentioned a date here.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/.../khatron-ke-khiladi-8.../

Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 full list of contestants: Rashami Desai, Asha Negi, Harshad Arora, Iqbal Khan confirmed

There will be 16 contestants in all for the action reality show

Rohit Shetty is back with another season of Khatron Ke Khiladi on Colors. The makers are having a press conference tonight to announce the final list of contestants in the show. We are eagerly waiting to meet and greet them.

There have been several names floating in the media circuit, but after scavenging a lot we bring you ten of the contestants on KKK6.

Rashami Desai: The actress took a break from Uttaran and has apparently taken time to get in shape for this role.

Asha Negi: Well Rithvik had just done an action show - Dare 2 Dance. Looks like his lady love is following in his footsteps.

Harshad Arora: The Beintehaa actor will soon wrap up his show on Colors and join the other contestants to Cape Town for KKK.

Iqbal Khan: We last saw him in Shashi Sumeet Productions' Tumhari Pakhi. The actor backed out of the show as he didn't want to do a negative role. Well it would be interesting to see Iqbal face action for the first time.

Hussain Kuwajerwala: After Kumkum, the actor sort of vanished from the radar. Of course he kept cropping up to host shows and his musical theatre. This will be a wonderful opportunity for the actor to pave his way back into television.

Meiyang Chng: After showcasing his talent in singing and hosting show, Chang is back for another reality show. But this time his singing is not going to do him any good.

Sagarika Ghatge: The Chak De actor never managed to benefit much from her over night popularity coz of the YRF movie. However, this we believe is the perfect space for Sagarika to outshine others and prove herself - that's if she manages to win.

Siddharth Bhardwaj: He came to limelight in Splitsvilla and then Bigg Boss took him to an all new height. He will be adding yet another reality show to his credit KKK - that's if he survives the stunts and curbs is fears.

Sana Khan: Her controversies got her a ticket to the action reality show. Bigg Boss put Sana in the limelight and her controversies kept her in news. Let's hope she is good at stirring something more than trouble.

Vivan Bhatena: The model turned actor was last seen in Aamir Khan's Talaash. Khatron Ke Khiladi will be a brilliant opportunity to create a buzz about him in telly land and in the media circuit.

Stay tuned to this space for more names coming up shortly...

style14 thumbnail
Love the line up of contestants on KKK. This is going to be interesting.
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Which Sana khan is actually going? the big boss one or the TV actress one.. suddenly harshad arora and Vivian Bathena names have popped up.. Nice handsome guys this season my personal favs.. Vivian n Iqbal ..
  Asha have fun and give ur best... I liked tht u took KKK instead of any boring reality dance show  .. I know u will be back to the daily soap grind waiting for a good role whcih makes sense..
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Which Sana khan is actually going? the big boss one or the TV actress one.. suddenly harshad arora and Vivian Bathena names have popped up.. Nice handsome guys this season my personal favs.. Vivian n Iqbal ..
  Asha have fun and give ur best... I liked tht u took KKK instead of any boring reality dance show  .. I know u will be back to the daily soap grind waiting for a good role whcih makes sense..

LOL IF says the TV actress and Bollywood life says BB one. I think it must be TV actress Sana Khan.
I hope Asha enjoys this experience.

Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Hope we get some press conference updates soon.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
TeamTellywood @TeamTellywood 

@TheRashamiDesai , @AshaNegi7 , @har1603, @Miqbalkhan Confirmed For Katron Ke Khiladi 8

style14 thumbnail
So Harshad Arora is also confirmed now. I don't think Nandish will be participating.
style14 thumbnail
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Contestants 4 #KhatronKeKhiladi on @ColorsTV :Nathalia Kaur,Sana Khan,Rakesh Kumar,Siddharth Bhardwaj,Ridhi Dongra,Asha Negi

Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Contestants 4 #KhatronKeKhiladi on @ColorsTV :Rashmi Desai,Sagarika Ghatge,Ashish Chaudhry,Iqbal Khan,Hussain Kuwajerwala,Miyang Chang

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Credit: 

Maham.AnKhiHolic

@EkPaheli_