Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
All the Best Asha Negi. Really excited to see Asha is going to do all the stunt.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hussain and Rashmi are also confirmed

COLORS @ColorsTV  

Watch @TheRashamiDesai & @Hussainkk12's daring & adventurous side on #KKKonColors season 6! @kkkOnColors #ComingSoon

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread and updates, all the best Asha!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AshaNegiFans @Asha_FC

Fear Factor contestants confirmed-#AshaNegi via http://www.asianage.com/tv/fear-factor-contestants-confirmed-688 ...

While we await the full and final list of contestants for the new season of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi, here are the names of contestants who have been finalised after hectic negotiations.

The first contestant is television actor Iqbal Khan, best known for his appearance on television shows like Choona Hai Aasman and Karam Apna Apna. This would be Iqbal's first appearance on a reality show.

Actor, anchor Hussain Kuwajerwala best known for his ongoing appearance in the stage-show Zingora has also not been part of any reality show, though he did host several seasons of Indian Idol and Nach Baliye. Hussain has been finalised for Fear Factor.

Dentist-turned-singer Meiyang Chang who hosted Indian Idol and won Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa is also poised to take on the competition in Fear Factor. Though considering how athletic Iqbal Khan looks, Chang may be in for a tough time.

Sagarika Ghatge who played one of Shah Rukh Khan's hockey players in Chak De, TV actress Asha Negi who won Season 6 of Nach Baliye with Rithvik Dhanjani, and TV actress Ridhi Dogre best known for her long innings on the soap Maryada Lekin Kab Tak are the three women contestants to be locked in for the show.

Says a source from the KKK team, "The whole idea behind this season's selection of contestants is to bring people who are not over-exposed on television, specially on reality shows."

style14 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ashfaque. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/.../nandish-sandhu-colors...

Trend of getting a couple on reality shows always works and the makers at Khatron Ke Khiladi (Endemol) on Colors are aware of it.

After Gurmeet-Debina and Kushal-Gauahar played the super powerful couples on the show last season, this year we hear Rashami Desai's beau Nandish Sandhu has also joined the show.

If sources are to be believed Nandish and Rashami will be seen competing together in the sixth season of the adventur reality show.

The contestants are flying off to South Africa this week and the show will launch post Bigg Boss culminates..

We tried calling Nandish but he remained unavailable for comment.

Nandish and Rashami have together been part of Uttaran. The couple who were all set to divorce, recently reconciled and started life afresh, as per media reports.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more updates.

style14 thumbnail
Just when I thought there won't be any couples on KKK this time. Whats the point of making couples compete against each other.🤔
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So she's out of bcl. I'm still concerned about her doing her cruise.  I'm sure shes worked this out. I just wish she would say something.
How is nandis going to do kkk when he is like owner captain something important to one of the bcl teams? They must not be filming for long or people will be flying back and forth.  
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ampliphy

So she's out of bcl. I'm still concerned about her doing her cruise.  I'm sure shes worked this out. I just wish she would say something.

How is nandis going to do kkk when he is like owner captain something important to one of the bcl teams? They must not be filming for long or people will be flying back and forth.  

Im sure Asha will manage to attend the cruise Alex. She is going the Rithvik way, divulging nothing about her projects.

Oh yes, I forgot Nadish is owner/Captain of one of the BCL teams. I don't think he will be able to make it for the matches then. It is not feasible for them to travel back and forth or May be they will get some time off in between KKK shoots.🤔
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/22760-unveiling-the-final-contestants-of-khatron-ke-khiladi-6.htm#7500376 ...

Unveiling the final contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi 6!

As the new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi is all set to go on floors, check out the final list of contestants with us.

As the most happening and daredevil show is set to commence and go on floors, TellyBuzz unveils the names of the contestants who are set to take new challenges and ready to overcome their fear in the show.

Check out the list here -

Rashmi Desai seen as Tapasya in Uttaran on Colors.

Asha Negi seen as Suhana in Ek Mutthi Aasman on Zee TV.

Ridhi Dogra Vashisth seen as Savitri in Savitri on Life OK.

Hussain Kuwajerwala who rose to fame with Star Plus' Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.

Ashish Chowdhry seen as Raghav in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan on Zee TV.

Iqbal Khan seen as Anshuman in Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi.

Sahil Shroff a model by profession.

Sagarika Ghatge who was seen in the famous film Chak De India.

Archana Vijaya who was seen as one of the contestants in the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6.

Siddharth Bharadwaj who was seen in the reality show Bigg Boss Season 5.

Sana Khan who was seen in Star Plus' Arjun

Nathalia Kaur is a model by profession

Rakesh Kumar who is a Kabbadi player.