Originally posted by: ruhakhan

Nice prologue

Do continue

Thanks, sweetie!! Updating!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1:
Aastha woke up from her deep unconscious state after nearly 2 hours, while supporting her head with her hand as it felt unusually heavy after the stress she had taken before fainting.

FLASHBACK
"Yeh Kya kar rahe hai aap? CHodiya hame warna ham shor machange!" cried Aastha while two pairs of arms held her tightly and were dragging her along with them. Sanyukta immediately knew something wrong was going to happen but she was helpless in this situation as her hands were now being tied, after being locked in the car, even her mouth was covered. She tried shouting but it was futile and suddenly she gave up as everything turned dark around her, just as it was going to be in the coming days of her life.
FLASHBACK ENDS

In the present, she knew she was on a soft bed and she was no longer bound but was as good as bound as she was surrounded by women from all the sides. It was another shock for her as she understood what was going to happen now. A woman spoke rudely,

"Ye Ladki, jaldi tayyar hoja! Saab tera wait kar rahe hai! Aur agar tu unhe itna wait kareyegi to hame paise kam milenge!"

Aastha spoke in her aggressive voice,

"Aap chahte kya hai? Agar aapko paise chahiye to paise mai bhi de sakti hoon! Kirloskar Group of Industries ki CEO ko kidnap kiya hai apne! Anjane mai aapko bohot kuch sehna hoga! Chodiye hame!"

" Hamare Saab bhi ameer hai!! Aap se bhi ameer!! Aur ham to itna chahte hai ki aap unki paas jayein kyonki aap unse jyada pasie kabhi de nahi sakti hai!" said the lady and when Aastha tried to protest, the women there just dragged her to a room and pushed her inside. Aastha Witnessed a man dressed in a three-piece standing near the window, looking outside at the sky which was storming like his mind. Aastha spoke,

"What do you want, Mister? How dare you to abduct me and bring me here? Do you even know who I am?"

" Yes! And you know what I want!" saying this the man turned and made his way towards Aastha while she couldn't make out who it was, as the lights were turned off but the voice was vaguely familiar. She thought that all the monsters have the same kind voice reminding herself of the biggest monster of her life.Aastha was shocked when the lightening struck and his face was visible to her,

"Tum?? Ye Kya Badtameezi hai?"

The man immediately pinned her down the wall between his muscular body and the wall and trapped her in between his strong arms. He spoke in a husky whisper,

" Haan, Main, darling!! Biwi ho tum meri! Haq hai tujhpe mera!! Badtameezi karne ka bhi haq hai! Sahi hai haina, Mrs Aastha Shlok Agnihotri"

" Shut up, Mr.Shlok Agnihotri! Mazak main hui shaadi ko mai shaadi nahi manti!" and pushed him to make her way out while Shlok was fast for her. He pulled her over him and covered her mouth with his rough palm.
---
TBC
Will these hearts undergo a everlasting distance of hate or will they beat in sync to produce the rhythm of love?
Hope you liked it!!
Thanks a lot for receiving this FF!!  Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago