Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RomComFan

OMG! looove this ... you have  an eye to spot  the perfect moments!πŸ˜‰

I know there were people that were somewhat  unhappy with the epi but not me... i say have Ishu semi next next week- fill up my screen with useless Pram drama; coz the longer that takes the further away the angsty storyline will be!πŸ˜›

Aaanyway onwards- love all the gifs, i  am going to vote for bala and mihir , the MB moment and of course princess Ru who evoked more emotion in her 1 minute of screen time then Adhi did in his big chunk of time!πŸ˜ƒ

Also i have to say, Simmi looked really pretty today- why don't they do her clothes/ hair like this more often?

Thank you dear ! 
Hehe i have the eye of an hawk ! πŸ˜Ž 
Yeah, there will always be unhappy people, i am too sometimes but i try not to spread the negativity on the IF unless i'm TOO frustrated. πŸ˜‰

You love angst too ?! WOOHOO high five !

Thank you, i appreciate that ! I was about to say nice pick but you picked out so many that it's not fair ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† just kidding, thank you for appreciating the review as a whole 

and you're right, ruhi is better than adhi and his weird evil thoughts. 

Simmi is BEAUTIFUL !! i'm impressed ! you're totally right, she should rock that look more often !

thank you for the reply😳
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My reaction to today's episode --

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

this was so funny...

thank you nisha ! glad i could make you laugh !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathibalan

πŸ€—for the special mention Rajji😳

Your thread is something I look forward to everyday.. So thanks to you for creating one and spreading laughter.

and Gifs today - double the fun - But I guessed something will be special as Ananya was mentioned today 
Hands down the hand hold scene was my favorite..Simple but poignant gesture of the love of a woman for her man..❀️ and with an infinitesimal difference the beautiful eye-talk
If I have to go for the text then it has to be the first one.. Bala and Mihir.🀣
And I hope they work on Adi to emote. He is just like Suraj.. May be slightly better. Atleast he has one expression albeit a constipated one while Suraj has none.

You're so welcome! Your reply with aishu, shez and prinuya and a few others are the sweetest ! SWEETEST

Thank you for being a regular readers, it means that i don't get boring and that means a lot to me! 

Hahah there will be a special post coming for ananya on Veeann's request ! Hope you'll all like it !
It'll come later tonight!

Nice pick !! It was one of the best moment ! πŸ˜³

Hahah suraj sometimes, he laughs but it's the creepiest thing i've even seen so i rather have him not emote anything. they did a really bad job hiring gautam, poor kid can't act. 

thank you for the reply !

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chetrohan

Great work Raji. Bala and Mihir was the best Gif.

Adi Adi .. Adi Tera kya hoga Kaliyah? Ye dub ne wala hai buri tarah. Sab ko dubayega .

I never would agree with Ashok, but today I did why didn't Raman let Adi do the dance? Doesn't he know how that rude kid is? Now Ishita has to pay for no reason. Ya to create drama show does that, but I wish they didn't. 

Vase aaj dono ne Mani ko kaha bhai Jao yaha se LOL.

Apne hi sanghit me Khon aisa bekar ka dance karta hai ?

Last but not least Raman Ishita have good chemistry. Loved it. 

Thank you ! Nice pick ! 
Hahaha adi is a lost cause, he'll be the end of ishRa but i have hope that sare milke usko sudarleghe!

Exactly ! Ashok was right : you can't force a kid. Plus raman didn't know what dance adi had prepared so it was pointless to reach onto the stage screaming "fiiirst!"πŸ˜† okay he didn't say "first" but it was the impression it gave me

Ishita loves to pay for no reason don't worry about here, bahus love to be martyrs.

HAHAHAH yep!! noticed it too. "Mani YOU GO!" but the guy is still around.

Hahahahah shagun the kamli. Her dance was YUCK ! Anita can dance but as you say it was inappropriate!

True Ishra rocks ! 

thank you for the reply !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Great work with the GIFs too! Just like the pics everyday!!!😊

I guess i'll also stick to the handholding for my favourite moment! BUt the bala mihir dance was funnily epic!!! begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana! atleast for bala πŸ˜† 

thank you ! πŸ€— i appreciate your kind words

Nice pick ! Bala was hilarious !! 
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it again. Me ws blushing seeing IshRa's expression, bt ws shocked to c my dad to smiling seeing them!!!!!! N nt to frgt mihir n bala's dance ws vry funny.
felciya thumbnail
Great Work.Loved it. Mihir Bala danceπŸ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Are you kidding?

ITS A HUGEEE HONOR😳
Having you read my Beat is honor enough... this is overwhelming...πŸ˜‰

You are immensely talented... I chuckle every day and many days I burst out laughing...πŸ‘πŸ‘

The work is painstaking, visually appealing and tells a story in its own unique way...πŸ‘

Mera has said a lot of wonderful things about you...she showed me the way...

Thanks very much for the mention...
I am gratified...

You are one of the most sought after "creators" on the Forum, I am delighted to be able to read and appreciate your work (It doesnt NEED my appreciation) every day..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww you're so sweet ! I love reading your beats! btw if you have a pms list for your post, do add it me to it !! it'll be easier for me to find them !!

I'm so glad i can make you laugh ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that's the sole reason i'm making the review, to make you all laugh and smile ! 

Aww stawp it you ! I'm going to blush now !!  
Mera is such a wonderful person. I can't even tell you how amazing she is. But you probably know it already !

Really i should be the one thanking you for reading and commenting ! those reviews would be nothing with readers.

I'm honored you read the reviews daily. You probably don't realize how much it means to me !πŸ€—
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrn1486

Rajji.. thanks for the special mentionπŸ€—

Now I feel guilty for not having commented everyday! Please know that even if I don't leave a comment, I always read your reviews. Can't afford to skip them since they're really special😊

Really enjoyed today's review as well.. Nice touch with the awesome GIFs.. The Mihir and Bala one is super funny🀣.. I'm surprised you didnt mention ananya though.. She even made an appearance today! They finally found herπŸ˜†

Loved the unspoken MB moment of the day! Such a cute GIF... β€οΈ

Neethi !! awww you're welcome! 

DO NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT COMMENTING !!!! DON'T !!!! 
As long as you read the reviews i'm happy ! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot that your appreciate the reviews ! 

Gifs were a bit hard to do and i'm not quite satisfied with the quality of it but i don't know how to improve it yet, so i'm really happy that you all liked them none the less!

Hahaha ananya post was just posted !! i was keeping you on your toes! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

nice picks !

thank you for the reply!