Harshad Arora <3 sooo ccute today!!!

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just cldnt stop myself from posting how hot did HARSHAD ARORA  luk today whethr its zain or rocket he lukd so dam cute,hot,sweet,babyfaced etc etc πŸ˜³ in da room whr he ws staring at aaliya and also at the beach with his new haircut aftr lng tym ohhh god he ws sooo yummylicious β€οΈ luv him sooo much 
sudnly the thought gripped oh god only 9 mre days left and tht bedroom scene cldv been with my zain v wouldv gt a romntic scene😭 
i wnt harshad sooon n screen harshika togethr 
p.s cnt they audition for rashmi sharma show she's strng new one n life ok no leads yet(just depresssed harshika fan thought)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously today harshad was looking too cute... As rocket and zain
My Zain baby was too cute in that beach scene in his white shirt...
Just loved him, today for me Harshad stole episode... I couldn't take off my eyes...
But I watched it with heavy heart... I'm gonna miss him
How can some one look cute and hot together... Love u Harshad as Zain and Rocket
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
When doesn't Harshad look hot lol!πŸ˜› He's awesome as both Zain and Rocket, though Zain will forever be number one! 

It's sad that we only have 9 days of BI left but hopefully the makers don't torture us much and give us many ZaYa moments in the days we have left...

I know we want Harshika in a new show together but not just any show...It has to be something with a good storyline...Rashmi Sharma's show sounds too depressing and on top of that it's on Life OK which as a channel is just as bad if not worse than Colors...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When doesn't he look hot? Banda looks hot in anything 
manny136 thumbnail
Him lying on the beach even though he was hurt lol hot it reminded me of zains entry when he jumped into the water n was all wet lol
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a day hs arrived nevr thought atlst n thz year tht i would b talkng abt beintehaa ending wsnt ready for tht atall lyk mamu death and talaaq till zain's redepmtin trck show ws at its best HN jst spoilt evrythng
wish i cld go bck again to 2013 nov whr the promos were airing πŸ˜­
i watchd it with heavy heart too atlst mid week dec wld hve been ok jst 9 dys is way tooo cruel πŸ˜‘ stupid rangeela nevr desrvs ths typ f actrs lyk naved sir suchi mam harshad preetika wish they get smethng bettr n zee or star atlst life ok gvs thier show a one year run!!! 
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

When doesn't Harshad look hot lol!πŸ˜› He's awesome as both Zain and Rocket, though Zain will forever be number one! 

It's sad that we only have 9 days of BI left but hopefully the makers don't torture us much and give us many ZaYa moments in the days we have left...

I know we want Harshika in a new show together but not just any show...It has to be something with a good storyline...Rashmi Sharma's show sounds too depressing and on top of that it's on Life OK which as a channel is just as bad if not worse than Colors...

WORD Sumi!! The storyline and the characterization matters as well! I do not want talents like Harshika to be wasted on a stupid show! I mean I do not want Harshad in a female dominated show either where the only thing we see is him going to the office -_____-

And no man I am done with stupid channels!😑
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WORD Sumi!! The storyline and the characterization matters as well! I do not want talents like Harshika to be wasted on a stupid show! I mean I do not want Harshad in a female dominated show either where the only thing we see is him going to the office -_____-

And no man I am done with stupid channels!😑

Exactly Saheba! That's why I'm not even gonna bother asking for Harshika in this Rashmi Sharma's show! The storyline itself is weird and doesn't sound all that great! Beintehaa was as much about Zain as it was about Aaliya and I would want a show where BOTH the leads are instrumental to the show!

Life OK is so bad as a channel...just as bad as Colors! I had a bad experience with them with the last show I enjoyed which didn't even last beyond 6 months! Not to mention they killed off the main couple! πŸ€’

Zee TV isn't so bad...at least they know how to promote their shows! It has a much better reputation than Star and Colors that's for sure!
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he looked so cute and kissable 
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no words to say how delicious and good looking he always looks and for me it's just that he has more glow when he is all happy and energetic instead of looking tired.