Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Did anyone understand the phone conversation between Simran and some unknown person at all? It looked as if the scene was halfway cut out ๐Ÿ˜•. Besides, unless Simran was teamed up with the goons and Rajvir, there is no way she could have known Baldev would get more angry on Veera ๐Ÿ˜•. And clearly it was shown Simran planned this? W*F is happening I'm confused. Is Simran teamed up with Rajvir? They don't even know each other though...Edited by SailorMoonStar - 9 years ago
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

Did anyone understand the phone conversation between Simran and some unknown person at all? It looked as if the scene was halfway cut out ๐Ÿ˜•. Besides, unless Simran was teamed up with the goons and Rajvir, there is no way she could have known Baldev would get more angry on Veera ๐Ÿ˜•. And clearly it was shown Simran planned this? W*F is happening I'm confused. Is Simran teamed up with Rajvir? They don't even know each other though...

she was teamed up with goons, not with rajveer
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love the title ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rajveer sachchi veerji lag raha tha!
Simmo ๐Ÿ˜ก mere ballu ke vulnerable state ka fayda utha rahi hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Sahi kaha ekta vamp!! Mash koi achchi ladki nahin la sakte the?!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aaj itne dinon mein pehli baar veera pe gussa nahin aaya! Achcha laga dekh ke ki ladki apne se koi effort kar rahi hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lekin vamps and psychos pe focus thoda kam karte toh aaj ka epi bahut achcha ho sakta tha!! But as usual Mash apne leads ko ignore karna nahin chod sakte!!
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Sonu, are you alright?๐Ÿคฃ

yes๐Ÿ˜ƒ raj-veerji after effects๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ

overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_tanha

I love the title ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rajveer sachchi veerji lag raha tha!
Simmo ๐Ÿ˜ก mere ballu ke vulnerable state ka fayda utha rahi hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Sahi kaha ekta vamp!! Mash koi achchi ladki nahin la sakte the?!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aaj itne dinon mein pehli baar veera pe gussa nahin aaya! Achcha laga dekh ke ki ladki apne se koi effort kar rahi hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lekin vamps and psychos pe focus thoda kam karte toh aaj ka epi bahut achcha ho sakta tha!! But as usual Mash apne leads ko ignore karna nahin chod sakte!!

aaj epi me ranvijay singh ke darshan nhi huye๐Ÿฅณ ye khushi hi kafi he๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

she was teamed up with goons, not with rajveer

That still doesn't make sense. If she was not teamed up with Rajvir and say he didn't come to the rescue, then all Baldev would have witnessed was the goons teasing and touching Veera, Baldev coming to save her and talk with her, which would have the opposite effect than the breakup. ๐Ÿ˜•
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo jo bhi ho, I'm pleasantly surprised Anyways time for Veera to buck up and start her Mission Yaar ko manaao 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Pyar Bohat Gehra hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Joke of the century ๐Ÿคฃ

CVs are contradicting themselves 
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Raj veerji ki ardass Veera ๐Ÿ˜Š
phoolon ka taaron ka sab ka kehna he, ek hazaron me meri veera behna he๐Ÿ˜ณ

raj veerji ka obsession sahi he pr rishta galat sich rhe hen wo๐Ÿ˜Š behna bana len she will get as obsessed as he is๐Ÿ˜Š, total dedicationโญ๏ธ