Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it's fine I need to go to ... tired and spent too much time looking for this .. need to make a couple siggies too
trinilisa thumbnail
see yuh tomorrow on the new forum.. bye
trinilisa thumbnail
need to get help with posting the links too...
trinilisa thumbnail
http://www.bhaskar.com/news/RAJ-JAI-tv-stars-kinshuk-and-shefali-have-not-problem-in-intimate-scenes-4799599-PHO.html

Can anyone copy and paste link then give proper translation ??

Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Goodnight and yip see u on the new forum
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great thread...
Loved it Lisa...I am going to be here more now..😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Translation --- of the interview.😊

Jaipur: "If the script demands, then we do not have a problem doing a kissing scene or an intimate scene. " This was what the lead actors Kinshuk Mahajan and Shefali Sharma said of their new show - "Tum Aise Hi Rehna". "We are actors and our real life partners have no objection with these things. Kinshuk said: If the show did not have a social message, it would only be a time pass show. Any show or serial should convey a social message."

Kinshuk: I am lucky that I never had to struggle in this industry as I came fully prepared here. I wanted to be in this field. I always wanted to do Direction so I did a course in "Direction of Film Making".  For entering the acting field I did a Diploma Course from Delhi's Shri Ram Art Centre. After which I got lucky in getting back to back shows.

Shefali: If I wouldn't have been an actor I would have been a designer. When I left from Amritsar to Mumbai, I never thought that after completing one show I would get another one.  Even though I have been associated with theatre from childhood when I got the role of Bani, then for a moment I backed out. When I joined theatre earlier, my father objected a lot. But my granny supported me. However, when I grew up and was offered a show it was my Dad who packed my bags for me. He also said that since childhood you have been doing this, now that you've got an opportunity, don't let it go. I think marrying the person in the same field is advantageous as they understand you better. 

sandiab thumbnail
Morning guys omg we a few hrs away from seeing our fav
sandiab thumbnail
And shanti thank u sooo much for the translation and btw did they both say that they gona be ok with kissing? I thought it was just shefali? Where is Jack she should have read this lol