Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
- KISSING Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail

TV star bid if demand from KISSING or Intimate scenes no problem

- KISSING

(Photo kinshuk Mahajan and Sharma Shaifali 'stay the way you' arrived in Jaipur on Friday to promote the serial. The serial soon Sony will start on the channel.)

Jaipur. "If the demand of the script to show us or Intimate kissing scene in Sean's not a problem." Serial to say 'stay the way you' Shaifali Mahajan and Sharma lead actor kinshuk. Under the promotional event of the show, both were invited to the media during the press meet at Star Hotel Ramada. We're an actor, our real life partner do not mind these things. Kinshuk said, "If the show is not only a social message that the show would be just to pass time. Social messages in the serial Knve any show or should be. "

Technical Strang came into the industry - kinshuk
"I am lucky that I did not struggle because of some kind of Industries with all the preparations come in Television Industries. I had to come in this field. Direction of Direction so I always wanted to do a course in film making. Acting for the diploma course from Delhi's Shri Ram Art Center, after which I went to see Lucky back-to-back shows.

Actor does not have the designer: Shaifali
"If I were not an actor would a designer. From Amritsar to Mumbai in the journey never thought that one up as soon as the show ended immediately get another show. Despite the theater since childhood, when the 'Bani' of character for a moment, then withdrew the offer came. When the theater was joined by Father expressed considerable Objection. So, my grandmother supported me. When the show came to me after being offered big step forward by Fr. packed my bags. Acting at an early age as well as have the opportunity now so do not leave it. Field beans to marry the person I think is more accurate, because you better understand the bean field.
Edited by trinilisa - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol did u translate that u should get the others to translate it for us although i understood what was there
sandiab thumbnail
and i guess coz she is a producers wife and understands the profession she thinks like that which is cool
sandiab thumbnail
mre out of here gona wakeup early and try and do my vm
trinilisa thumbnail
haha no i use the translator on the page..lol