The fall of India forums, everyone is so damn lazy

BadBadGirls thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Isdis the same website tht used to claim to be one of the most active tv sites today not onlyi see the admuns active anymore...even the profiles r not updated ..
What is the excuse?
Plz dont say admins r busy in their lives, this site is no longer a discussion forum its now a professional tv portal then why there is so much laziness.

Second why r the actors profiles not updated,
The admins r so lazy they switched pics of two actors vixe versa, nd itvuas been two months but they did not fix it. Profiles r randeep rai and apoorv singh. Now m not rewuesting m just showing how lazy nd irresponsible dis place can be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So agree with u.. profiles of many actors haven't been updating for months.. the updating actor's profile thread is being piled up with requests and no admin can even hav a look at it ðŸ˜•
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
100% Agree with u
where r the admins?
why there is delay in updating profile and approving pics

if mods r so busy in their life then give chance 2 other active members 2 take up this responsibility
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

100% Agree with u
where r the admins?

if mods r so busy in their life then give chance 2 other active members 2 take up this responsibility

@bold - exactly!!!
BadBadGirls thumbnail
glad someone came in my support and not backing the admins..yes its the fall of Mr Vijay and his india-forums, it's proven that competition has become really tough and now other sites like tellychakkar, spamdomain, india tv forum are doing much better. and if things do not improve, i-f will lose most of its credibility in coming times,
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadBadGirls

glad someone came in my support and not backing the admins..yes its the fall of Mr Vijay and his india-forums, it's proven that competition has become really tough and now other sites like tellychakkar, spamdomain, india tv forum are doing much better. and if things do not improve, i-f will lose most of its credibility in coming times,

Agree with you!! Not only you but many of us are frustrated with this!! Hope this thread gets noticed by the admins soon!!
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

100% Agree with u
where r the admins?

I agree with our point
That others should also get chance to take responsibilities and join DT 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no DT member bothered 2 check this thread

BadBadGirls thumbnail

no DT member bothered 2 check this thread

admins honge toh dekhenge na ðŸ˜†