Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aaah Debu..the second one...it is fab❤️ colouring, effects...everything is perfect😳

Kameeni -_- *me jealous*

ok bye now  everyone:)
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
burn baby burn😎
Good night kameeni😆
rajkumarioni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://instagram.com/p/vJk5oNGYgK/    seee parth also there on niti bday cake cutting in set
Noorie30 thumbnail
Have you guys thought that now Fab5 knows that Dhrub lurves Nandini, how they will be irk to know that Manik also love Nandini? they would totally view him as the Villain. 😕🤢

They might think that Manik wants to poach Nandini from Dhrub🤢... Irritating angst track😡
Edited by Noorie30 - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajkumarioni

http://instagram.com/p/vJk5oNGYgK/    seee parth also there on niti bday cake cutting in set

Awww... thanks for sharing dear...lots of love to you🤗
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Have you guys thought that now Fab5 knows that Dhrub lurves Nandini, how they will be irk to know that Manik also love Nandini? they would totally view him as the Villain. 😕🤢

They might think that Manik wants to poach Nandini from Dhrub🤢... Irritating angst track😡

well then they r NT very gud frnds...plus wont dey come to no,ki manik broke up with Nandini?
Noorie30 thumbnail
There is definitely a long rough way for MaNan🤢😭... I dnt think they would get to know about it in the near future. I think Manik will do his best to drive Nandini in Dhruv's arms.😭
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am just hoping k ye angst track zyada lamba na chale
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Have you guys thought that now Fab5 knows that Dhrub lurves Nandini, how they will be irk to know that Manik also love Nandini? they would totally view him as the Villain.😕🤢

I just want Fab 5 to understand Manik !!
Manik knew everyones secret be it mukti's ,dhruv, cabir or alya !! he is is the backbome f the group and as he supports and understands everyone the other members should do the same
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can ppl stop fretting over off screen bonds...how is it R MATTER?

Utkarsh and Pulkit r Niti's friends..they are happy with each other.

Same is the case with the other three girls.

Parth, Ayaz and Abhishek seem ok with all while Parth is more inclined towards the Charlie group.

What I don't get is, why do you wanna discuss it?

Krissan did something stupid by tweeting and Charlie worse by showing her phone messages to prove a point but why is the world jumping guns and asking all of them to sing BFF songs and do yada yada.