Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice continuation Suvi di !!! You have narrated the feelings of Ashni so well. I loved to read the whole chapter. The song, do pal -- it's so perfectly matching the related scenes you have put into. Awesome, fantastic. 👏👏 Classy. ⭐️⭐️
Ashu has so much to talk about, but now Nidhi has learnt to evade. It was a very bad time for both of them. Nidhi if on on hand is pocketed with many questions to Ashu then on the other hand, Ashu has to explain much more with guilt in his eyes and heart. Trust is gained and without it love means nothing. Ashu has some more miles to go. 
It was a very sad episode with so much of dismal in Ashni's life and made ours with gloom. Nidhi confronted with him so bravely, he had no choice left only to repent. Knowing upon Nidhi knows that  Malika was a choice of baba, Ashu had nowhere to start with. He tries his every bit to make her acknowledge his mistake. He confessed his and needs an excuse with another chance. I liked Nidhi showing not much eagerness to nod him in a yes. She has all alone suffered for doing nothing. She is punished and now she has to forgive. Here i want to ask Ashu and concerned ----- Had Nidhi would have done that mistake, Ashu would have forget and forgive Nidhi so easily ?? No, i don't think so. Had Ashu would have not listened to Mallika's misdeeds, he would be here today ?? Nidhi is right --- rishtey banana assan hai, per nibhana.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
On the same path, i loved Ashu filled with proud for Nidhi's MD. She is a good student and has learnt every aspect of life too. 😳
Anji and Nidhi bond is awesome. The have such a good understanding and they share an equal heart to take every take of their life together. Anji wanted her to confront Ashu and not hide more. And she did it so courageously. 
Oh. Ashu tried to get a seat with Nidhi on the flight, but fate was not willing. Sighs and feels bad. He wants to hide his tears from his baba, and failed. Hope baba could do something much better when he talks with the elders. Elders knows the best. 
And Anji's eng. can bring them together and they will hopefully. 😃 The looked so awesome a couple at her eng. in the show --- Hope to see the repetition. 
Super liked the update Suvi di. Now will wait more from the next one. I hope Aarti will be back by then. 
Take care. 🤗
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
 Everyone!!

Loads and loads for all your responses. 

Will reply to you all individually tomorrow morning. Had a great time with my kids yesterday and today is the second round of fun. So off there now. 

Hope you all have an enjoyable Sunday!! Hope you continue to read, like and comment. 

See you all on Monday. 

Thanks again.

Suvika. 
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suvika, Have you started on next update???
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suvika..I am sorry I am late in replying..
Thanks a lot for sending me such a wonderful OS..
I read both the parts..
Ashu was never shown repenting in the show..
The writer was very unfair to Nidhi..
But you and Aarti are doing an excellent work..
Waiting for the next part..
Anjani9 thumbnail
Who is writing next update??? Suvika or Aarti???? 😕
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Heloo Anjani, 🤗

How are you?
Anjani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Heloo Anjani, 🤗

How are you?

Hello Diksha...sorry stepped out...are you there now?
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Suvi di, Hope U too had a great Sunday with the kids. 😃
Will be waiting for you, take your own time. 🤗
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2 is ready 👏 Will be reading the OS next week... ! 
Thanks Suvi di for the efforts ... This must be a lovely one... ! Keep going 😃
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

congrats Tupu 😆