|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#22|areyAaoNa..keJaanGayi - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

call me priyanka.. or for short Pri or just P😊

k pri!!!!nice to meet u!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu245

so many...wat about that epic phone convo!!!manik blushing!!!how cute was DAT...only Nandini murthy can make THE MANIK MALHOTRA blush!!!

He was all shy and blushing.. actually Nandini Murthy rendered Manik Malhotra speechless😊
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I know that smile ðŸ˜³

And also also when he says so you are my lucky charm 
Oh my god how adorable 

yeah!!n he asked her to wish him luck before his performance too..
ok so I dont wanna go der..cuz I might cry..
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
so whats going on..scene dissection ??😳
EXOL thumbnail
did u guys expected nandu to watch manik ka performance???..i did not..it was a surprise for me  Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
madhu245 thumbnail

He was all shy and blushing.. actually Nandini Murthy rendered Manik Malhotra speechless😊

ya..isnt that y manik loves her so much...der r many such things that only she makes him feel...his star!!*sigh*😳
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning after the drunk scene.. after he calls her/. he lies back down and the very open smile he gave was soo heartfelt and amused .. Parth did a fab job there
madhu245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

did u guys expected nandu to watch manik ka performance???..i did not..it was a surprise for me 

yeah it was unexpected but I guess she wanted to catch his eye n glare at him..lolz
-MKB- thumbnail
Yeah that is why he wanted Nandhini to wish Manik luck 
Because no one can take the tag of being lucky charm away from her 
How innocently he asks her ki tum apne eternal loser ko wish nahi karogey and even Nandhini did not correct him there
He let it be "tumhara eternal loser" 
EXOL thumbnail

Morning after the drunk scene.. after he calls her/. he lies back down and the very open smile he gave was soo heartfelt and amused .. Parth did a fab job there

ya ya i loved that scene..i thought he was really in college..but when the scene zooms out he is on his bed all with his wicked smile .. ðŸ˜†