and u have doubled it with ur writing skills
parth falling in love with vids
always i wanted to see this
hope to see this in the show also
ChrisinS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You my dear are a rockstar. 
I don't know from where you get your creative juices but damn girl you are amazing with your penmanship. 
Loved the theme of never surrendering. Vidushi finally receiving the love without conditions, without comparisons and most importantly without the act of charity. 
The best part though was how you described her use of words as defence, the acid that spews out of it. 
It was beautiful! 
One of the great things I find about your writing is that you always find a way to justify Vidushi's cruelty and her behaviour towards others. This makes it easier for anyone to connect with her... one point that I think even CVs sometimes fail to portray. 
Keep up the lovely work  
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!😛

After a long time, I'm reading something on VidArth and that made me fall in love with this couple, AGAIN. Thanks for letting me know about this.😃

I just loved this OS of yours dear. This is just A.W.E.S.O.M.E. dear. What I liked the most about this OS is that you never surrendered the flavor of 'Vidushi'. I love her here and I loved the lab scene. I have no words to express how happy and contended I'm after reading this. Thanks for writing this and I love you for this AMAZING piece of writing.

I admire your writing skills!😳 Keep writing!😃

P.S: PM me all your works!
Edited by DarknessVisible - 9 years ago
ms.carefree444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ash,Ash,Ash!!!!! This is a masterpiece!!!
I'm so inactive this days, I would have missed this OS. Shit! Sending you buddy request right now. Pm me whenever you write anything. Okay?  xD

I'm so impressed by your writing style. Gonna bookmark this <333 sooo loved it!!

And the song...Perfect! I had goosbumps. Damn!! The way you write...ahhh!! 

Oh! Vidushi , I love this girl. Writers like you can really do justice to her. 

Aaand the epilogue, waaay to end,girl! 

Sooo brilliant! sooo good! 

Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..woow.woow..ash yr 👏 👏

the way u describe this story...i cant tell u how much i loved it...[SZE=3]itna mast likhete ho tum yr..bhut...[/SIZE] 😊
mjhe samaj me nahi aa rha ki kya bolu...its perfect yr.to starting to and...
great work..
thanks for pm ash
-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
--RES--- I'll unres till monday, pakka! :) 
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moony87

Ash.. Man you start publishing your stuff man.. 👏 Getting published is one of my biggest goals. Idon't know how man...but you thinking I should only inspires me more

This is AWESOME.. And a dedication to me.. 😳😳😳 .. I m blessed. I'm blessed to have you as my friend and destroy my writers block. Your sense of humour rocks and before I get senti I'll stop my babbling

Ohhkk where to start ... Each line is a bliss... Moony stawph! You are making me 😳😳

The whole hostel room scene.. That is perfection girl.. At least in your OS Parth thinks of that he doesn't follow what he preaches others.. Vidushi's description is gut wrenching.. Aren't we all tired of PARTH not following his own advice?Vidushi...that girl always is a challenge and a pleasure to describe

The whole psyche.. Master stoke.. 👏👏 .. Its wonderful how to made them look so similar 👏👏👏 They are very, very similar, stubborn, tragics pasts and haunted by  their ex someones.

Lab scene.. Again .. Soothing to my soul.. She ignoring.. Her looking from the corner of the eyes.. And then WOAAAH.. The intensity.. With which he pulls her to him... Amazing.. Thar's something I want to see, so I wrote it!

More amazing was his proposal.. Superr se upparrr.. And my teasing Vidu is back.. Thank goodness no more lectures.. 😆 Made Vidu put the condition. Best condition. Parth,no lecturing!😃

Wohoo.. The kiss.. Again AWesome.. And the brilliant changes.. LOL Parth's changes . Kaash ye serial mein ho sakta.. LOL Wanted him to be unconditionally accepting Vidu for who she is.

Epilogue .. Perfect.. Moony!! 😳😆

Sab perfect hai babes.. 👏 Aww, Thank you. Again it's all thanks to that post you made!

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: .scarlet.

This was amazing !!

Loved it !!

Thanks! 😃
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

I loved the fact that he didn't ask about her past...that was such a sweet proposal...I had tears of happiness when I was reading the epilogue..Ash, you made me fall in love with Vidarth all over again...Kudos to u Girl!! Write more of such amazing stuff...

I'm of the opinion that your past shouldn't direct your future. Love includes compromises and everyone has a different way of handling things. Parth gives her the freedom to bury her past here. The epilogue was probably not needed but I wanted to add it. Piece feels sweeter with it.
Tears of Happiness? Woah!
That is making me have tears of happiness now!
Thanks for the detailed review girl!
I have to keep on writing, can't seem to stop!

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondDreams

U so gonna regret not telling me about this...

You know me so well love!😆