Kal ho na ho (PrAja TS) PART2 UPDATED!!(4-Jan-2015)

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii all! Here I am with another PrAja story. Okay so it's modern PrAja (Okay I'm majboor because as we all know, it's not allowed to write on actors). It was just a sudden concept which came to my mind. I wrote whatever came to mu mind. Don't really now how it will turn out to be.

Please everyone, give it a while to load and then you can listen it. You'll enjoy reading it more along with the song (humdard).

"Pratap, inn aahkri chaar mahino mein main woh har khushi , woh har khwaab  pure karne chahiti hoon jo main humesha se chahti thi...aap meri khwaaishe puri karenge na?" She asked while her eyes glistened with tears and a dazzling smile masking her sorrow...

He sat there, motionless, unable to give any response to what she said. He was too numb to react.

Pratap just couldn't believe it. Is this girl for real? From where did she get the courage to act so normally as if everything is fine? How come she managed to smile after all this...? How?

She could hide her pain from everybody, but not him. He could look through her. The fake smile was understood.

The next moment Ajabde found herself in Pratap's arms...

Tears rolled down his chiseled cheeks as he broke down into tears, within her embrace. He sobbed and mumbled between his sobs "AJABDE".

Pratap hugged her tightly as if he loosens his grip, she would leave him, FOREVER.

"Aa...arrey, why...why  you crying? Pratap! Pratap...it's no...not fair...you'll not cry...you'll not...you'll n..." She couldn't complete her sentences as she choked...soon tears cascaded down her almond shaped eyes...Those tears which she had been controlling from the past 2 hours.

She hugged him TIGHT...

"Shhh St...stop...stop I ss...said! I'm not going anywhere...main yahin hoon Pratap, and would always be there...in your memories and in your HEART..."  She managed to speak despite of the difficulty she was having due to the tears choking her voice...

"Ajabde...Ajabde..." He couldn't say anything else...For that moment he felt...he felt helpless. As if she was slipping away from his life just like sand slipping from the fists, no matter how much one strengthens the grip.

The embrace lasted for long...until tears dreaded their eyes...

Ajabde freed herself from his embrace and wiped her wet cheeks...and his too, with her soft palms.

"Ab...bohot ro liya... Come on! No...no more tears!" She tries saying in a normal tone hiding the shakiness in it.

"Pratap...I...I have a wish list...will you fulfill it...? Mujhe yakin hai ki tum mere chote se inn khwaabon ko zaroor pura karoge..." She looked at him expectantly, waiting for his answer.

"I...I will..." He could only manage to say this much...

"So my first wish...note karlo apne i-pad mein or you're gonna forget them because it's gonna be long Mr.Pratap Singh Songara...

my first wish is a promise...which I want from you...in this 4 mahine you'll not cry...not cry in front of me and...Ayaat at least...woh...woh toot jaayegi apne dad ko iss haalat mein dekh...I...I don't want that. I don't want her to know the truth...and...and you know na I don't like rona dhona...

So promise...?" She stretched her hand forward.

Pratap looked at her...what's this...now he is even going to lose his freedom of crying...expressing his pain...but he... he wanted to fulfill all her wishes...Each And Every One...

He kept his hand on hers and assured her...he would be strong...he had to be strong...for their daughter...for their family...for her.

She flashed her cute smile and hugged him again. She cuddled close to him and enjoyed the warmth of his embrace. Maybe for the last time...

Iss pal hai jo, woh daasta kal ho na ho

"Hello my angels and sweet hearts!!!"

"DIDI!!!!!!!!"

The children went running to Ajabde with their arms stretched, ready to give a tight huggie to their DIDI. Ajabde lowered and sat on her knees giving the children an easy access to her. All the children hugged her tightly and she hugged them back.

"Okay okay... Didi will listen to everyone, all of you. But ussey pehle, Didi has got some gifts for her angels and little heroes. C'mon c'mon jaldi!!!"

The children followed her to the backyard of Rosemary Orphanage'.

"Pari, it's for you. I know my sweetie loves drawing. Ab jitni man aaye utni sketches banana. Okay?" She handed the little girl a drawing book and a set of color and sketch pens. "Thank you!" and she kissed Ajab on her cheek followed by acute hug.

"Aman, tell me, tumne Mrs. Smith ko tang toh nahin kiya na? Aur othe..." Ajabde continued talking with all the kids and handing them teddies, toys, books and other gifts and the children happily took them saying Thank yous.

Mrs. Smith watched her Ajabde laughing freely on a silly joke cracked by Imli. Unbelievable. In her 60 years long journey in this world, she had never seen a girl like her. So kind hearted, pure, angelic, bubbly, and Oh! These adjectives were not really enough to describe her. Mrs. Smith couldn't help but let the tears flow which she had been stopping.

Mrs. Smith turned around and found Pratap sitting on the couch and staring at Ajabde from the big French window. His expression was totally blank, emotionless. She understood, very well understood what he must be going through. When had it been easy for them? After struggling so much they were united. But fate again decided to be cruel to him, to her. She wished she could do something for them, but alas, when had someone been able to change their fate which was decided from the very start?

"What did doctor say? She...she would survive right?" Mrs. Smith asked taking a seat beside him. O God, please let it be a YES', though she knew what the answer would be.

No reply.

"Bolo Pratap...Pratap."

"No...it's too late. She has about 4 months left with her."

Mrs. Smith gasped. "I'm sorry. I...I didn't..." She said in a low voice. A look at Pratap's face and heart broke. It could be understood that what was he suffering from. Why Jesus did this to good people? Her children definitely didn't deserve so much of pain...

"Pratap, sambhalo apne aapko. Sambhaalo. Agar tumhari yeh haalat hogi toh meri angel ko kaun sambhaalega? Ajab ne humesha kaha hai ki we should live our life to the fullest because life is really short, and unfortunately...it turned to be a truth for her. I wish it had not." Mrs. Smith said.

"Pal pal iss sach ke saath jeena ke aapki zindagi bass aur kuch hi dino ki hai, nahin hai asaan. Ajabde is my LIFE. How...will I live...without my life? Without her? Kaise jeeunga main?" He said again blankly, his eyes still fixed on Ajabde. The deep anguish in his voice could be felt.

Mrs. Smith turned forward and saw Ajabde gesturing her to come to the backyard.

"So my kiddos. Look who I've got with me. I'm sure you all will love her, just I do..." A girl similar to Ajabde's age entered the yard from the gate. Dressed in a salwar suit, the girl was indeed beautiful.

"Hello! I'm Sanyukta." She said with genuine smile on her face.

"HELLO!' All the children replied back.

"Yeh hai aapki logo ki Sanyu didi. Ab aaj se she'll also love you all just like the way I do. Chalo chalo. Sabhi apna apna itro karwao Sanyu Di se." Ajabde said smiling. Next moment, the kids were busy introducing themselves to Sanyukta.

"Who's this young lady Ajab?" Mrs. Smith asked Ajab cornering her.

"She's Sanyukta, my best friend, and...and Pratap's soon to be wife." The last part of the sentence was conveyed in a low voice.

"What? What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" Mrs. Smith asked in a shocked tone.

"I know woh apne aapko sambhaal nahin paayega. He'll need her. She loves him unconditionally and Ayaat too. Jo yeh jaankar bhi kisi se shaadi kar sakti hai ki she would never be someone more than a friend in her own husband's life...I know what I am doing is right...for Ayaat." Completing her sentence Ajabde ran from there, wiping her tears from her cheek.

Pratap still couldn't believe that he agreed to that wish of hers...getting him married to Sanyukta, his P.A. The reasons which Ajabde gave were right, but how can he ever think of giving her place to someone else, even if it was for their princess Ayaat.

"Pratap!! Pratap!!" His chain of thoughts broke when he found Ajabde coming towards him.

"Pratap chalo na..." Ajabde came and dragged him out to the backyard.

"Now, aap sabko abhi Bhaiyaa ek gaana sunayenge. You all wanna listen right?" Ajabde asked everyone and all the children  cheered in reply. Sanyukta could do nothing but put a fake smile on her face. No, it broke her heart to see this two. Pratap who was too grief stricken to hide it from the world and Ajabde, who even after knowing the truth, acted so normal. That was the thing which was more painful.

There, Myra and Neel gave Pratap the guitar.

He wasn't expecting this. Impossible. He can't sing now. He was not in a state to  speak properly even and there she was pleading him to sing.

"Puhlease..." Ajabde said with a pout. He knew that there was no way left to him. "Okay..." he said in a low tone. Ajabde clapped her hands happily "YAY!!!" and the children followed.

Pratap strummed the strings of the guitar and played the heartwarming tune. Ajabde stood up and took Aman's hand while Sanyukta took Pari's. They started doing a slow ball dance. Little Aman was finding it difficult to match Ajab's steps as she was taller even though she had lowered herself. The others did the same as their Didi with their friends. The children loved everything that their Didi did.

Pratap stared at Ajabde and started in a voice which always left everyone spell bound.

Pal do pal, ki kyun hai zindagi,
Iss pyaar ko hai, sadiyaan kaafi nahin

This song. It was her favorite and was always kept on repeat in her phone, then why did it seem so unbearable to her now? Why tears threatened to break out from her eyes? The reason was known but still hard to accept.

Toh khuda se maang loon, main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan, ab door tujhse jaana nahin...

She didn't realize when she had left Aman's hand and when everyone had started dancing in their own way but her standing there, frozen to her spot.

Jo tu mera humdard hai, jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai,
Jo tu mera humdard hai...

Pratap had noticed her changed expressions. He kept the guitar down and advanced towards her. He held her hand gaining her attention. The tears glistening in her eyes didn't go unnoticed, nor did the lone drop of tear. Pratap wiped it and sang along as he entangled his fingers with hers.

Pal do pal, ki kyun hai zindagi,
Iss pyaar ko hai, sadiyaan kaafi nahin
Toh khuda se maang loon, main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan, ab door tujhse jaana nahin
Suhaana har dard hai,

*pitter-patter* *pitter-patter* the rains started down pouring all of a sudden. The children rushed inside and Mrs. Smith made sure of that. "Mrs. Smith, Didi and bhaiya will not come?" Myra asked innocently. Mrs. Smith knew that PrAja should spend most of their time together. All the children were made to go to their respective rooms. Sanyukta had to go as she had got a call from the office demanding her urgent presence.

It was only them in the yard.

Pratap hugged her tightly and Ajabde encircled her arms around him. She smiled. The heavens were already shedding tears and so was Pratap. Someone had to smile than why not me. She looked at him and gestured him to stop crying and give her a smile and yes, continue his song. He couldn't help but only curve his lips into a painful smile.

Teri muskuraahtein hai taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummedein mili
Chaahe karein koyi sitam yeh jahaan
In mein hi hai sada hifazat mili
Zindagaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Only if it were true, FOREVER. Yeah true it was but won't be for long. Pratap had always saved his love from all the cruelties of this world but what happened? Was he able to protect her? No. No no no. He could not keep his promises. He could not shield her. He was unsuccessful. He always wanted to make her life jannat and God granted his wish, permanently. He didn't realizes when he had stopped.

Ajabde whispered Ruk kyun gaye! Believe me...it's (the song) still my favorite...' She said softly. Pratap continued, awestruck.

Teri dhadkano se hai zindagi meri
Khwaishein teri ab duaaien meri
Kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui...

He couldn't sing further. The tears didn't allow him to do so. He choked. He sobbed. He broke down on the ground. He cried. Ajabde sat beside him and cupped his friends and she nodded in a No signaling him to stop. She dropped a soft kiss on his wet forehead and sang the last few lines...

Lautunga yahan tere paas haan
Waada hai mera mar bhi jaun kahin

Pratap quieted by his finger on her wet lips. The next moment, PrAja shared a passionate kiss. She poured her love and he poured his pain. The pain wasn't much when they were together, the agony only rose when thoughts of living without her crossed his mind, and the tears broke out when thoughts of seeing this beautiful life and their journey ending crossed her mind.

Suhaana har dard hai,

Thanks a lot for your patient reading. Please drop your comments and hit the LIKE button. I would continue if you all like it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. Please friends don't Res the post, because most of you have the aadat of forgetting to edit it.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅฑ. Those who can overcome this aadat of theirs, kripya wahi kijiyega Reswa!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!
The story has an amazing start.
What an adorable writer you are...
Ajabde hiding her pain from Pratap,
and how she couldn't so that !!!
I love your stories  from the starting,,,,,
you are such a good writer keep writing jaana๐Ÿค—
Its a beautiful update,,
Continue soon re
The song ,,,,
its so cute
and surely PM me

Edited by Rhea_13 - 9 years ago
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG celu...UR story made me cry..oh god..elu fab story luvd it..it ws so painful to read dis..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Celu...gosh...heart wrenching. ...
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovelyy too good heart wrenching
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*...*
*...*
*...*
I m at a loss!!!!
Those blanks show my present state...
I hv already cried a lot today...
So I won't cry anymore...
Cuz if I start...it'll b sooo difficult for me to stop...
*hugs SOMEONE*
God bless this li'l soul with n enormous heart!
Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
usually i dun read ff .. but saw ur PM , cudnt ignore it .. thanks 4 tat 
so beautifullly written yaar .. 

fate always a cunning one ..u r so mean to readers .. 4months ๐Ÿ˜” shocking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  & u r a costly writer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. ipad & all 

u pen down Praja feel so well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .. 

promise ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ-cry๐Ÿ’” - feel - seperation๐Ÿฅบ - musicโญ๏ธ - danceโค๏ธ - rain + heaven ๐Ÿ˜ญ- 
always a blank stop widout words shows immense love -- that's d beauty ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

hamdard song heart breaking ๐Ÿฅบ ... best choice for ur story๐Ÿ‘

Ruk kyun gaye - is tis fav dialogue of Ajabde โ“
tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear but sad 2 thanks for pm
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ‘LOVED IT! pllzzz write on SshAna!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sara1990 thumbnail