Purity (dark vidhIarth three shots) part 1 updated.

samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This is my first try on vidharth stuff. Actually i have written this TS on the demand of my new found friend on Forums Ashlesha aka Burn_the_Ashes. also i wanna dedicate this TS to my jaans Ashka aka sandhirlover  who is a die hard fan of vidharth. 

idea credits: Gunseerat, Ashka and Aishwariya. 

PURITY

23rd december, 2013,3:00AM...

She was walking in the corridors of FITE, her condition was worse than ever, her hair was messy, her lipstick was smuged all over her chin and lips, her kohl was dripping down with her tears leaving black marks on her cheeks,  she was not able to walk properly, blood was dripping down making its way from her thighs to her knees than to her feet leaving foot prints on floor. She wud collapse any moment.

12 hours ago...

Vidhushi and parth were working on some machinery together. He was as usual engrossed in the machine whereas she was as usual busy gawking at him.

His gaze fell on her " vidhushi we are here to repair this machine" , he taunted her.

"you repair this machine I am doing my work " , she spoke resting her elbow at the table .

"stop it vidhushi."

" nopes." She replied

He looked away and again started working on the machine. She was smiling looking at him shamelessly. Then suddenly his hands started shaking which didn't go unnoticed by her. She got panicked. He droped the screw driver.

"parth what happened?? " she grabbed his hand in hers," parth what happened?? Oh my god!!! Lets go to the doctor now." He looked at her, her eyes became moist, he gulped.

She dragged him to the medical room where the doctors examined him. parth was sleeping just then  " vidhushi can you come out for a minute?? " , the doctor said.

"Yeah sure doctor."

They both came out and the doctor spoke," vidhushi parth's condition is getting worse day by day, I think we should start his treatment now, I mean why to cause delay?? "

" but doctor the treatment is going on, or what else do u want?? "

" listen vidhushi, the medicines which we are giving to him rightnow are not much effective, we need to increase his doses, some physical exercises, also I was thinking of admitting him to the hospital itself so that we can take proper care of him and I would suggest you that you should not make any further delay ,lets start the treatment from tomorrow ." the doctor replied.

" but doctor it wud be very expensive."

"it would cost 3 to 4 lacs roughly."

" 3 to 4 lacs. " she whispered .

She turned around and came inside the room. He was awake, looking at her. She gulped and then passed a smile. He looked away. She came near him and hugged him tightly. He was shocked, he obviouly not liking it. He clutched her shoulders and pushed her breaking the hug.

" what the hell vidhushi, don't you feel ashamed??, I am here on bed in hospital and you want all this. " , he screamed.

" I love you parth, I was worried for you." She spoke in her shaky voice.

" you and love?? Joke of the century vidhushi. You can never love anyone, never.. you know why?? Becoz you only love yourself vidhushi. I just hate you. " he screamed.

She was broken, she was shattered, each word of his was piercing her heart. She gulped  and spoke ," parth I don't know why do you think like this about me.. but I truly love you, and one day I will make you believe in so."

She turned around to leave and came out of the room. She was just thinking how to arrange the money , also she was thinking about what part had just told her. She was crying and sobbing.  She was walking in the corridor lost in her thoughts just the she bumped into someone and she came out of her thoughts.

"What the!!!", she yelled and looked at the person and then spoke," vikas".

"Oh ho!! Where are you going like this??" he spoke with a shameless smirk.

"That is none of you business vikas, let me go.." , she started moving a head to leave.

" you can go but tell me one thing , from where will you get 3 to 4 lacs.. ?? as far as I know you are the one who have been stealing things from FITE. But this huge amount.. tch tch tch!!!! Theft wont work. " , he spat.

She stopped and looked around," how do you know about all this?? "

" that is none of your concern ok, you just tell me do you want 4 lakhs .. ahhh lets make it 5 lakh rupees??"

She looked down and the again up at him," 5 lakhs?? You will give me?? " she was somewhere happy inside, could see a ray of hope.

" yeah I can give you this amount, but but but,"

" but what??"

" I will tell you everything just tell me one thing first" ,he spoke.

" what?? "

" do you love him ?? what can you do for him?? "

" I love him the most and I can do anything for him" ,she spoke proudly.

" that's good.. for him atleast (he laughed), by the way, you are of no use of me but I cant let you go so easily.. I still remember the way you and your boyfriend, oops !!! correction , your so called boyfriend had insulted me in front of the whole college with that Randhir, so you have to payback now" ,

" payback?? " she spoke.

" yeah payback.. actually for parth you can atleast do it. Don't you??," he smirked again.

" what do I have to do ?? "

He grabbed her elbow and dragged her to the  an empty class room and spoke again..

" so Ms. Vidhushi kumar, you have to spend a night with me."

"WHAT??" She screamed.

" ah ah ah... lower down your voice baby, you love him ,don't you??  Just now you have said you can do anything for him, so you can do a little sacrifiCe for him. think about it.. Rs.5 lakh in one night, you can start his treatment from tomorrow.. think about it.. by the way I don't have a whole day for you, if u are on meet me at 9 in my room. bye " he left the room.

Vidhushi was lost in her thoughts. His words were echoing in her ears . she really wanted to help parth. She knew he needs her the most this  time.  She loves him. she can do anything for him. something clicked in her mind and she came out of the room.

I hope ash you liked it.. ðŸ¤£ dont kill me after this darloo.. this is my first attempt.. 
i just hope others too have enjoyed it.. plz leave ur precious reviews below and tell if u all are interested in reading further two parts too..
love 
samridhi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is bringing out my nasty side. 
Firstly?  I imagined myself punching Vikas in the face so hard that he swallows his teeth 
I think if I express my thoughts about Vikas the dastard I'll be banned so I will tone it down. Parth better kill him. 
Secondly Poor Vidushi!!  I told you you could write her as someone we feel bad for!  Sweetheart you nailed it... My heart literally broke for poor Vids. 
Thirdly Parth...I can't feel sorry for him!  He's always taunting Vidu and pushing her away.  He needs redemption. 

As always you have began with a bang and I'm waiting to see what you write in next part.  Loving you for writing VidArth :)
samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

This is bringing out my nasty side.
Firstly? I imagined myself punching Vikas in the face so hard that he swallows his teeth
I think if I express my thoughts about Vikas the dastard I'll be banned so I will tone it down. Parth better kill him.
Secondly Poor Vidushi!! I told you you could write her as someone we feel bad for! Sweetheart you nailed it... My heart literally broke for poor Vids.
Thirdly Parth...I can't feel sorry for him! He's always taunting Vidu and pushing her away. He needs redemption.

As always you have began with a bang and I'm waiting to see what you write in next part. Loving you for writing VidArth :)

Hushh!!!
Mquiet relieved this time..
I mean this is my first time ...
Also I have changed my writing style for this particular ts..
Thank god u liked it .
Thanks a lot..
darshinivk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No doubt we hate vidhushi...bt i'll kill dat bloody vikas...nobody has a ri8 to play wida grl's dignity ..bloody cheapster...
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Next part ASAP.. ðŸ˜Š
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved vidushi's uncondtnal love bt cant tolerate vikas...
i jsut want to kill him...
waitng fr nxt part...
pm fr nxt part too...

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was amzng di

I luved it to the core
Update soon wtng
mahdin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwnnn u penned it down greatly: *
Rekha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...Awesome Sammy...Ashka..u r also their!!!!!!!!!!
The idea was great!!!!
i am lovin Vidushiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome superb fab
lovely lovely ;lovely lovely
love it. update asap.😃