Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice thread skep 
Congratulations to Surekha Sikri jee aka our Dadisaa She is a legendary actress Lack words to appreciate her acting but for me she is a legend and its my honor to watch her on screen πŸ˜Š

Have seen her in Sarforosh too Even in that cameo appearance she made her presence felt 

Apart from being a great actress she is wonderful and very sweet human being too Read in interview of Shashank when he came to give audition for Jagya The first person he met on sets was  Surekha jee From whom he took blessings and she sweetly blessed him and encouraged a nervous him  to give audition with confidence She is sure he can do it .

What a nice gesture from an experienced actor to a newcomer Hats off  to Surekha jee This tells a lot about what kind of nice person she is behind camera 
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou sklep. A well deserved award for a great actress. I cannot watch jeytsar or BH scenes without the character DS.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So glad to see a thread made in honour of such a wonderful actress ⭐️ I agree she is a class apart and when it comes to senior actors she is my favourite because she manages to stand out even if you are watching the show for your favourite characters because the way she looks, the tone of her voice, her aura all stand out πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for all the info on her didn't know much about her.. Happy to see a deserving actress get the award πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congratulations to her πŸ₯³

Thanks for this post πŸ€—
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great actress...u don't ha to be a genius to know her character could never be realistic without an actress with such great talent !
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all a very big thanks to Atominis for this thread β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ.
Now, coming to Surekha ji, she is an amazing actress, very articulate and expressive in her field. Acting is her forte and only she has this ability of pulling off the role of DS so perfectly and smoothly. A big round of applause for her for putting life in the character of DS and making it so dear to manyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
I have seen her in many a films and in some theatre plays as well but I never knew she is so famous amongst the artist circle. She is a nationally acclaimed actress!! That's great to hear. Thanks to this thread that I learnt more about her. 

She completely deserves this award and heartiest congratulations from my side to her along with the wishes of receiving more and more such awards in future. *standing ovation*, something I can't refrain myself from, just a small gesture in her respect.

Wishing you a healthy ad more prosperous life in coming days, years...😊
Edited by ..Himani.. - 9 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely and informative thread created in honour of this wonderful actress!

My heartiest congratulations to Ms.Surekha Sikri. I have seen her in Tamas and Zubeida. She is a fabulous actress and one reason I watched BV since last so many years. She is an inspiration for the fellow actors. It is to her credit that till date tracks are being written keeping dadisa as main focus,

I wish she wins many more awards and keeps doing great work.
Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
...BlackMist... thumbnail
Congratulations to Surekha ji :)
Surish thumbnail
Congratulations Surekhs Sikri on you accomplishments! Hats off to you!

rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super thread!! πŸ‘

Many congratulations Surekhaji..πŸ‘ your are truely a brilliant actress and we love you as Dadisa...