Story of a Good Daughter & Bad Father!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Dev! Welcome to the forums.
Well you have analysied it very well. Though I really like the fact that Anjali wants to prove herself. This will work against the mentality of those stupids who think like Anjali's father. I really want Anjali and this story to teach all the father like Mr.Rawat a lesson. That daughters are born to those who are handpicked by God!
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Hi Dev! Welcome to the forums.

Well you have analysied it very well. Though I really like the fact that Anjali wants to prove herself. This will work against the mentality of those stupids who think like Anjali's father. I really want Anjali and this story to teach all the father like Mr.Rawat a lesson. That daughters are born to those who are handpicked by God!

Agree 👍🏼 with U 👏 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I was really interested in the show coz its Ashutosh Govaraikar's first on Television. To be honest I'm really impressed with the concept and everything. Yes father's not accepting their daughters is nothing new, but the man has always provided for her, not saying it can compete with a father's love for his child.
Like Anjali's mother said 

"Wo tumse pyar karte hain, jitna woh ek beti se kar sakte hain"

I'm sure her dad will come around when she proves him wrong.

I liked Aakash, the trauma he's been through. It was actually scary watching him go by the elevator, the expression his face were like he'll faint any second.

All n all a good first episode. I really liked the cast esp Manish, have been fan of his since his Powder days (how mch I miss that show). The new girl Shamata (I'm not sure about her name) is also pretty good.👏👏
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 9 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I was really interested in the show coz its Ashutosh Govaraikar's first on Television. To be honest I'm really impressed with the concept and everything. Yes father's not accepting their daughters is nothing new, but the man has always provided for her, not saying it can compete with a father's love for his child.

Like Anjali's mother said 

"Wo tumse pyar karte hain, jitna woh ek beti se kar sakte hain"

I'm sure her dad will come around when she proves him wrong.

I liked Aakash, the trauma he's been through. It was actually scary watching him go by the elevator, the expression his face were like he'll faint any second.

All n all a good first episode. I really liked the cast esp Manish, have been fan of his since his Powder days (how mch I miss that show). The new girl Shamata (I'm not sure about her name) is also pretty good.👏👏

Hello hello dear. Welcome to Everest forums. 😃 
I know that there is nothing new in the concept of a father not loving his daughter but I really liked Anjali's decision to climb Mt.Everest to prove herself. It is not easy for any woman to decide something like that!👏
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you and  now a days women too join'd army and wht kind of father is he!
d.a.n.c.e. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think there is nothing as such as bad father. I will not say that I totally accept his point of view or understand his pain but somewhere he had some expectations which couldn't be fulfilled. And I think somewhere he does blame himself also.
I will never justify his behavior towards Anjali, it's totally unacceptable. I mean there is no justification to treat a daughter in a discriminate manner just because she is a girl and h wanted a boy. But the term bad father is a strong word, which shouldn't be used.

I am positive when she is successful in her quest, he will be proud of her. She just needs to prove herself as he is a tough dad.