I am sick of this track

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh God😲. How long they will drag this crap track🤢. Totally irritating. I have expected Siddhant to be the savior in today's episode... No the CV's messed up again. It is vikranth🤢. Damn it. This is the only serial where leads will get less importance than vamps. 
I don't know why this cv's are such losers who never get something new to show about Rosid or their happiness. Everything they care for giving tons of glycerins to leads and making them cry like hell. ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ CV's never get to know that  showing sad track everyday sucks us. 

I wish after this bloody crap track Cv's will use their gray matter to something new and give happiness in Rosid Life..

P.S. Cv's never stopped copying their own track. Roli kidnapped by Veeru in bridal attire. Now Simar going to be kidnapped by Vikranth in bridal attire... Screw you Cv's.😡
Edited by diyasri - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 it is really annoying me a lot...made vikranth & surbhi villains as expected...premar remarriage copying ROSID is also expected...then, Roli's fake accident, then coming as vidya is jumbled like simar's fake death & as sunaina...then came janvi track ...so i got the next track...ye ye ye..next we'll get one more bro or sis, to preSID ,who'll try to take revenge from dattuji(opp to mataji..), as he'll kill his father & keep his dead body behind his wall hanging🤣...so folks get ready for the next copy track of janvi with slight changes like names & genders...wish u happy happy happy ssk year😆
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

it is really annoying me a lot...made vikranth & surbhi villains as expected...premar remarriage copying ROSID is also expected...then, Roli's fake accident, then coming as vidya is jumbled like simar's fake death & as sunaina...then came janvi track ...so i got the next track...ye ye ye..next we'll get one more bro or sis, to preSID ,who'll try to take revenge from dattuji(opp to mataji..), as he'll kill his father & keep his dead body behind his wall hanging🤣...so folks get ready for the next copy track of janvi with slight changes like names & genders...wish u happy happy happy ssk year😆

Lol... Another heir of family... How many babies sujatha lost and how many she adopted? Can you please give us numbers CV's😆
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why is this colors dragging this track,anyway the climax of this track is premar living happily  & somehow vikrant & surbhi will disappear🤢 ,it is same as rosid track😡 ,i din't watch ssk today & i will not watch ssk if the epi is not having rosid scene😈, the tps should get down & then they should realise our rosid & give rosid track😈
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyasri

Oh God😲. How long they will drag this crap track🤢. Totally irritating. I have expected Siddhant to be the savior in today's episode... No the CV's messed up again. It is vikranth🤢. Damn it. This is the only serial where leads will get less importance than vamps.

I don't know why this cv's are such losers who never get something new to show about Rosid or their happiness. Everything they care for giving tons of glycerins to leads and making them cry like hell.🤬🤬CV's never get to know that showing sad track everyday sucks us.

I wish after this bloody crap track Cv's will use their gray matter to something new and give happiness in Rosid Life..

P.S. Cv's never stopped copying their own track. Roli kidnapped by Veeru in bridal attire. Now Simar going to be kidnapped by Vikranth in bridal attire... Screw you Cv's.😡

ur right dr it is ditto rosid trak i think dis mahaan dimar wanted her trak like dis thatswhy she did quitting d show drama hate her to d core
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosidteja

ur right dr it is ditto rosid trak i think dis mahaan dimar wanted her trak like dis thatswhy she did quitting d show drama hate her to d core

Great mahaan simar can copy rosid's track ,but they can never become like our rosid 😈,this track is a duplicate one ,i don't feel pity on her anymore 😡,i feel pity only on rosid ðŸ˜­
Rosidteja thumbnail

Originally posted by: manavissk

Great mahaan simar can copy rosid's track ,but they can never become like our rosid 😈,this track is a duplicate one ,i don't feel pity on her anymore 😡,i feel pity only on rosid😭

ur right bt one thing is sure evn tey copy rosid trak tey can't become as popular as our rosid
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

This track is highly annoying... As per new video, Vikrant kidnaps Simar... So, this track keeps dragging on & on...😡😡😡 Also, Avika has started working on her 3rd Telugu film... She is also using a dupe... Manish has also started learning something... i believe Rosidians can forget SSK hereon... No more of Rosid tracks for us.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ the CVs will try to drag on with this boring track... Also, i have a strange feeling of this show getting wrapped up soon.. 😲😲 how many of u feel so???
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeksha.aiyer

This track is highly annoying... As per new video, Vikrant kidnaps Simar... So, this track keeps dragging on & on...😡😡😡 Also, Avika has started working on her 3rd Telugu film... She is also using a dupe... Manish has also started learning something... i believe Rosidians can forget SSK hereon... No more of Rosid tracks for us.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ the CVs will try to drag on with this boring track... Also, i have a strange feeling of this show getting wrapped up soon.. 😲😲 how many of u feel so???

THe ssk cvs have a track of loving their Vamps  too  much they suppose  to be here for few months but need up staying here for years.
take kaushi , veeru , jhanvi   and now it will be virkant ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Rosidteja thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

THe ssk cvs have a track of loving their Vamps too much they suppose to be here for few months but need up staying here for years.

take kaushi , veeru ,jhanvi and now it will be virkant😡😡😡

dr don't overthink abt it simar wil b find & vikrant& prem hs big fight lastly premar reunion happened wit der remarriage as dheeraj said in interviem b positive dr hope fr best don't loose hope