Begins the story of Anjali

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The forum has opened a welcome to all the members interested in this new concept on Indian Television. The promos have already raised a lot of curiosity as to know the struggle of Anjali and her expedition to reach Everest! This peak has always created a fascination in the minds of trekkers. Its like playing cricket at Lords. Being a trekker am waiting for the story of Anjali to begin.Please input your thoughts.Edited by peachpie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am really excited for the show to start since it is a different and new concept from the usual saas bahus and planning plotting shows. It is female oriented and also has a realistic approach. So I am really excited for it.πŸ˜ƒ Hope that it turns out to be a really great series.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Looking forward to the show
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Hello crazyboy and peachpie. Nice to meet both of you. I am so excited for this show. I hope it really is that good!
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show has started
The shots are elegant
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
They are going good in this part.
Nice introductions of characters. Shamata (Anjali) is acting just like a normal girl. State topper. Wow... Nice... I really liked the first scene! She tries to cross that ladder bridge. 
Aaksh's character is slowly convincing me. Not that bad. And top of all MethiliπŸ˜† Poor little minded finny girl. Hope is not sidelined. But I guess she will not be in the Everest climbong missions and all.πŸ˜•
All in all this part looked really good. Waiting for the second to start
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey to all... πŸ˜ƒ this show looks promising...iam loving anjali and aakash's part 😊 I feel sad for gaurav poor guy.
that scene made me emotional :( lets see now how anjali gets her father's love and how aakash overcomes his fears for heights.oh also waiting for the 3rd guy "arjun". πŸ˜†
peachpie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Hello crazyboy and peachpie. Nice to meet both of you. I am so excited for this show. I hope it really is that good!

Hi Angela so the journey has began. A long way to go for Anjali Rawat a thrilling and exciting story.
peachpie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

Hey to all... πŸ˜ƒ this show looks promising...iam loving anjali and aakash's part 😊 I feel sad for gaurav poor guy.
that scene made me emotional :( lets see now how anjali gets her father's love and how aakash overcomes his fears for heights.oh also waiting for the 3rd guy "arjun". πŸ˜†

Yes true it was really sad the way Gaurav lost his life and Akash was helpless being severely injured himself. But it has left that scratch deep in mind and fear of height's.
peachpie thumbnail
The struggle has began in two individuals for different reasons! One is scared of heights after loosing his friend in a drastic situation while making a cover story. Aakash as name suggests would definitely give a yes to coverage expedition to Everst along with Arjun. Anjali has a strong determination to prove herself. Lets see how the story proceeds.