Users

Frequent Posters

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
U R ONE AMAZING WRITER!
Take it as a complimentπŸ˜‰

Nothing looks artificial in ur work...

No unwanted drama... not a bit of cheesy stuff!
Totally in love with ur narrating style❀️

Thanks for the beautiful update

Waiting for the next! 

flowing_river thumbnail

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

U R ONE AMAZING WRITER!

Take it as a complimentπŸ˜‰

Nothing looks artificial in ur work...

No unwanted drama... not a bit of cheesy stuff!
Totally in love with ur narrating style❀️

Thanks for the beautiful update

Waiting for the next! 

totally agreed
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da updating despite ur hectic schedule! fantabulous update! so she goes bt y wouldn't she? Geet admires Maan! n he is mesmerised by her! they get 2 knw each other! Maan is such a gentleman! Maan impressed n attracted to her, after all she is unique! Maaneet dance! beautifully written! u r a terrific writer! πŸ‘
ramarora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely story!!!!!!
such a vivid discription i could actually visualise maan and geetπŸ˜ƒ
waiting eagerly for moreπŸ˜ƒ
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVELY UPDATE
BOTH SPENDING TIME TOGETHER AND FIND THE OTHER ATTRACTIVE
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shopoholic... πŸ˜†
Loved the update..
nia24 thumbnail
Replies coming up for CHAPTER 2, sorry they've been so late πŸ˜³ I will try to post the replies to chapter 3 before the next update. Thank you so much for your comments xo
nia24 thumbnail
REPLIES 

THESE REPLIES ARE FOR CHAPTER 2, CHAPTER 3 REPLIES WILL BE POSTED BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER (hopefully lol)

@sporthy_smile28: I am loving your comments so thank you so much, they totally motivate me! Yes well our geet is a bit fiesty, madam knows how to be in control and show her tevar  πŸ˜‰ lol just kidding. Thank you again for your comment, I really appreciate it and I hope you are enjoying! 

@DAZZLINDD:  AW thank you!! I love writing so I will take every chance I can get to write except for when I have a writers block! Haha that makes the two of us- who would say no to a date with Maan Singh Khurana? Except for our geet of course! Hope you enjoy chapter 3 and thank you for commenting again, really appreciate it! πŸ˜Š

@flowing_river:  I completely agree! But it is our Geet and she has to be different some how ;). Thank you for commenting and I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3.😊

@mishtypie: Thank you for commenting and Geet madam has to show her tevar after all πŸ˜‰ Let's see what she does next (hopefully agrees to go because I would love to go if it was me πŸ˜†), I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3 and thank you again! 

@Clairvoyant20: I think your comment about Geet being so vibrant to her surroundings completely captured what I was trying to portray in chapter 2 so thank you so much for commenting!! You summarised it so beautifully. Haha, I really hope you enjoy reading chapter 3 and thank you  so much again πŸ˜Š

@_CookieMonster_: I'm so glad you loved it, thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy chapter 3 πŸ˜Š

@Flame_of_Forest: ah completely love the way you summarised the chapter- brilliant 😳, thank you!!!! I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3 and thank you again! πŸ˜Š

@_lehar_: We'll have to wait and watch in chapter 3 πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much for commenting, really appreciate it! Hope you enjoy reading chapter 3!

@priyasree: Thank you, hope you enjoy reading chapter 3 πŸ˜Š

@prema_ks: I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it, thank you so much! 😊 Unfortunately, I don't send out PM's anymore and I hope you found the list of previous works kindly made by khwaishfan. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy reading the next chapter. 

@khwaishfan: Your comments make my day so thank you so much! And if I ever get any ideas for Destined to love I will note them down straight away and update it but for right now I want to try and concentrate on this story. Thank you so much for all your support, I hop enjoyed chapter 3 as well. Oh and thank you for listing all my previous works as well, really appreciate it! Do you like the photos that I am posting along with the story? πŸ˜Š

@kabslock: Thank you so much for commenting, hope you enjoy reading chapter 3.😊

@Soapoperasrfun: Firstly, I hope I got your username right (love it). Thank you so much for commenting and I am turning it into an FF however I am not confident about how often I will update especially with school. Thank you again for commenting and hope you enjoy chapter 3. πŸ˜Š

@punam712: Hahah yes our dreamy Geet is waiting but then she also has to become a drama queen when it comes down to it πŸ˜†.  Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3, you'll find out whether or not she is free lol.

@aparna3011: Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by nia24 - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 replying 2 my comments! No need 2 say thanks! Appreciate all ur hard wrk, time n effort! Lovely pics as well! U r an amazing writer n ur stories r different n keeps the reader engrossed! πŸ‘Np will wait 4 the day u will update Destined... u will surprise me with an update!πŸ˜‰ btw love all those updates so far, so pls don't doubt urself! πŸ˜ƒ
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Maan noticed Geet to be a different type of girl..lively, jovial and of unconventional thinking. 
and that was a lovely dinner meeting...Maaneet's little teasing / flirting, the attraction, the dance and the picture...delightful..
Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 9 years ago