Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome
continue soon
n plz pm me for next update
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tnx all for the lovely comment.. sry guyz i cant pm anyone.. i m updating through my cell its giving me headache.. sry again.. waiting for all ur response..
                                                          THE  DEAL

" Aab rahul k bare mein main kahan se shuru karu, wo kabhi massum hain to kabhi saitan, kabhi baccho se bhi ja da ziddi han kabhi ek pyaara sa sathi. Jab wo mujhe dkehta han to aisa lagta han main sabse khubsoorut hun jab pyaar krte hain to akhe bhar ati han, wo mujhe ehsaan dilata han main srif uske liya bani hu aur wo srif mere liya, main usse bohat pyaar krti hun, ek din k liya nhi ek pal k liya nhi zindegi bhar k liya"

Neha pulls the tissu from tissu box and hands over to priya, her eyes is still on the tv, tear r flowing from her eyes.. 
" really priya i never understand u. Why r u crying now??
" the dialogue is so heart touching." Priya replies in a dreamy eyes
" yes the dialogue is heart touching but one thing i cant understand why u always crying seeing this dialogue?"
" coz i feel emptiness in my heart, i feel that i m the most loneliest person in this world, i dont have anyone neha who can show me how much he loves me, how much he needs me. What i mean to him... "
" dont be sad yaar, u always told me that u r not ready to accept anyone in ur life righ?
" yes i told u that several times coz i still searching my Prince"
" i m here baby then why u need to find a Prince ?"
" hey, hi ashwin what a plesent surprise, what r u doing here? Neha asks in a mockery voice.
Ashwin ignores neha s question and drooling over priya.. 
" so priya tell me na why u need to find a prince, when i m here for u?"
Priya is trying hard to control her angry and whisper  " i swear neha i will kill this brain less idiot if he does not leave my room right now"
" ashwin u did not reply my question what r u doing here, dont  have u any manner to knock the door before entry in the room? "
" well i m here coz shipra aunty invite me for the lunch and by the way i have right to enter this room without anyone permission coz u know darling priya is my future wife" saying this ashwin winks priya and leaves the room.. 
Priya jumps from the bed and ready to kill ashwin, 
" priya relax babes, dont be so hyper"
" now officially i hate my mom neha, why is she making my life hell??
" i also dont understand yaar, what she see in ashwin."
" i need to get out from this hell neha, i cant stand a second with ashwin"
" dont be sad baby, why dont u shift with me?
" i cant do that , papa will not allow me to live alone" 
" lets go for lunch otherwise ur mom will create hungama in the house"
" yeah u r right"

" would u plz stop this silent games and tell me whats the matter why r u so disturb??
" how could she did this to me? How could she?? 
" now plz ram stops this mumbling games and tell me directly whats the matter?
" Roshni dumps me yaar."
" what?? Vikram shouts loudly
"U heard right buddy she dumps me, she thought i m not the perfect one for her.. i need to be behave more mature, i dont know how to make a girl feel special.. i dont have any quality to be her boyfriend "
" she must be kidding with u. U r the Ram kapoor the billionaire the most young dashing bachelor., how could she rejects u??
" i dont know, all i know that right now i m in a big trouble, dadi and ma is coming from the USA only because they want to meet with my girlfriend "
" whats the problem? Tells them the truth"
R u crazy vikram u know my dadi very wel! She will make fun of me in front of the whole family that i cant manage a single girl"
" vikram i have a idea? Ram is smiling devilishly 
"Must be some weird one"
" i want a girl who will ready to pretend my fake wife?
" such a stupid idea" 
" no superb idea"
" i m not going to help u in this stupid plan"
" vikram u cant do this to me u r my only best frnd whom i can trust blindly plz help me yaar.. i need ur help .. plz"
" dont make this stupid face, let me think"

Neha is lying on her bed, thinking about priya. She cant see her frnd suffer like this.. her chain of thought broke when her cell buzz out loudly.. seeing the caller id name a shy smile palys in her lips.. she receives the call
" hi baby"
"Hi"
"What happens?? 
" hmmm, nothing. Tell me how r u?
" dont lie Vikram tell me plz whats the prblm??
" you know na my frnd ram? He needs a fake wife"
" huh?""
" his dadi mom and siblings r coming from USA to see his girlfriend but his girlfriend dumps him so he needs a girl who can pretend his girlfriend and may be they have to marry for his family sake.. but not real marriage a fake one. They just need to be pretend they r in deep love and desperate to get marry in front of his family. And that idiot give me the responsibility to find a girl"
" well i have a solution for ur prblm, u know na my frnd priya, she really needs to get out from her house. And that stupid ashwin all ready to marry her but she cant tolerate that man for a second so i think ram and priya can help each other.. "
" hmm sounds good, plz do me a favor talk to her and try to convince her to help ram"
" dont worry baby she will definitely agree this deal"
" tnx sweetheart i dont know what should i do without u.. i love u"
" love u too baby"

Priya is lazily sitting on the couch and reading a novel... closing the book she is thinking about her life.. her life is totally mess up now... and all because of that ashwin.. she had completed her graduation in english literature after that she had did some diploma in photography and interior designing.. 
Right now she is searching a suitable job for herself.. now a days it getting so hard to get a well paid job.. she belongs to a middle class family she is the only child of her parents.. her father is her best frnd but right now her papa is also behaving weirdly.. everyone in the family telling her to marry ashwin.. and thats the problem she cant marry him.. he is not her dream man...
" why god why r u punishing me like this plz help me god to get out from this mess plz" 
" well priya god accept ur pray.. "
" neha"
" i have a great news for you sweetu"
" what is that?"
" i have a deal for u"
" deal"
"Yes, do u know Ram kapoor?
" yeah the play boy, arrogant business tycon"
"It seems that u have a very good point of view towards him" neha giggle 
" now plz stops all this and tell me whats the deal?"
" the great ram kapoor wants to marry u"
" what?? Priya jumps out from the couch
Neha is controlling her laugh " i mean priya he wants u to help him pretending his wife"
" i m not going to help that jerk go and tell him"
" oh god priya why u always get so serious think baby u just need to be his wife only for 1 year after that u will both declare that u cant share life together its so simple.. and one more think ram will give u all the freedom that u wants and moreover he will help u in ur problems "
" r u gone crazy neha, do u have any idea what r u telling me to do??" 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful part Raya r alone n need a partner great n Neha n vikram r always help them now waiting for their parents to know about them pls continue soon
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
Continue soon

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update !!
Continue soon !!
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail