Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS- Appointed Wife chapter 3 19.11.15 page 7

aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
  PROLOGUE :

"R u gone crazy neha?? 
"No i m not, i m just trying to help u. And believe me this is the best solution to your problem"
" ohh really ??  U really need a doctor neha"
" listen priya, u know u r my best frnds and i m ready to do anything to help u in ur problems thats why i m suggesting u this.. you just need to do some acting." 
" neha i know baby what r u trying to say but i just feel this is not right what if i fall for that man?
Neha laugh out loudly and says " r u kidding with me priya, the great priya sharma cant fall in love."
" you r making fun of me neha"
" no i m not i m telling the truth. Think baby if u accept the deal u can rid of that useless ashwin and moreover u can lead ur life the way u want no one will ask u any questions " trust me baby this deal will give u all the freedom that u wants"
Thinking few seconds priya replies ohk i m in.
Neha hugs priya tightly and says thats my girl.

"Vikram r u sure she accepts the deal?
"Yes buddy few hour ago neha inform me that her frnd agree to help u, i told her to meet with us at coffee shop so we need to go there right now.
" what r we waiting for lets go."

Neha and priya standing in front of the coffee shop... priya is feeling little hesitate to go inside.. she does not know is she doing right or wrong.  Lets go inside priya they must be waiting for us... 

Seeing the girl in front of ram, ram is drooling her like a hungry young man.. priya is wearing a white and black dot printed shirts. The blue jeans perfectly hugging her long legs.. her long beautiful hair is opened.. her attractive lips r decor with nude color lipstick.. priya also cant stop to drooling the man that r sitting in front of her.. he is wearing a casual sky color shirt, first two buttons r opened, his gorgeous brown eyes is creating butterfly in her stomach.. neha and vikram clear their throat to get their attention.. they tore there gaze apart .. suddenly both r feeling uncomfortable.. well priya this is ram kapoor and ram this is priya sharma.. both extend their hand for handshake.. 

All four r enjoying  the foods and talking random things.. most of the conversation ram and priya is listening their friends useless talks.. priya is drinking her favorite orange juice " so priya r u ready to be my wife?? Priya almost throw the juice on his face.. seeing priyas reaction ram smile evilly and says again " i mean my appointed wife??? 

Edited by aiyathasan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very nice
interesting