Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SizzlingPaRud-

SI has to be the most popular but underappreciated actress on Indian TV. Such an insult to real talent. But I prefer her to not win at these functions. And if we're comparing Deepika with Preetika, Deepika wins. She has shown some form of growth in her acting, I know because my mom happens to watch the show on and off. Preetika who I unfortunately was forced to watch is unbearable in every way. I'm very happy SI didn't attend. She should really not attend the other ITA either.

And fans should really stop voting. The award functions do this to get publicity and more hitson their sites. They will not get that from Deepikas and Preetikas they need actresses like SI and maybe DD.

who voted 4 this deepika? Thats my qstn!!!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya152

who voted 4 this deepika? Thats my qstn!!!

Like I said , TRPs did!! ðŸ˜† How?!! I don't know!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nelo- I havent seen beendni lately, but when I saw her last year , it was cringe-worthy. Though I find Deepika really sweet, from whatever I have seen of her off-screen(very little again). About Preetika, I find her better of the two personally, but not a big fan. I think  Divyanka is actually good. Again,I have only  watched a bit of YHM , couldn't watch the overdone South Indian and Punjabi stereotypes. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya- My point exactly, Preetika has just started out, but Deepika has been here for years. And she's been consistently winning awards in the popular category. Which is a royal shame. 
Haha, TRP votes. LOL. They should really stop this voting business altogether. Just make it jury votes and leave it a that.
spate22 thumbnail
Let's trend #IndianAwardShowsAreFake!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Till now no official announcement of actress popular
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some one plz confirm this deepika wala news.

I cant belive this.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lmaooo at the rival fans who are saying we are the only fandom calling ITA bias ! Ow please if your stars did not win you would be doing the same ! Stop acting like ur the better behaved fandom cause I have seen hate tweets to ITA from you! Hypocrites! *pot calling the kettle black* hahahhaEdited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Lmaooo at the rival fans who are saying we are the only fandom calling ITA bias ! Ow please if your stars did not win you would be doing the same ! Stop acting like ur the better behaved fandom cause I have seen hate tweets to ITA from you! Hypocrites!

I agree!! I already tweeted to ITAA , Raj, and ColorsTV!! ðŸ˜† 

Shreya
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My point is don't blame another fandom something you are guilty of doing yourself! Phssst