Originally posted by: kavya152

Deepika?they should stop this voting comedy

TRPs = Votes!! Didn't you know?!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Shreya
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SS88

Dear God, NOT the beendni. Anybody,but not her. I've read comments about how Preetika is not a good actress, but she is MUCH better than her. I don't understand why that woman keeps getting awards each year.UGH!!

Lol...that too 4 popular actress...kil me now...OMG indian comedy awards
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i checked DABH forum...bt i cant c anytng related to popularactress
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Dear God, NOT the beendni. Anybody,but not her. I've read comments about how Preetika is not a good actress, but  she is MUCH better than her. I don't understand why that woman keeps getting awards each year.UGH!!

I disagree. Bindni has improved and is slightly better than Preetika and looks better too. She's more popular too
Preetika is unbearable onscreen. I don't have a problem with that show or anything. Just another random show ... but this girl is unbelievably bad and overrated. Even that Divyanka is better than her 
Edited by Neloufer. - 9 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I think popular actress reveal hi nai hua hai kyunki abhi tak bahut sare awards are left
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

SI has to be the most popular but underappreciated actress on Indian TV. Such an insult to real talent. But I prefer her to not win at these functions. And if we're comparing Deepika with Preetika, Deepika wins. She has shown some form of growth in her acting, I know because my mom happens to watch the show on and off. Preetika who I unfortunately was forced to watch is unbearable in every way. I'm very happy SI didn't attend. She should really not attend the other ITA either.

And fans should really stop voting. The award functions do this to get publicity and more hits on their sites. They will not get that from Deepikas and Preetikas they need actresses like SI and maybe DD.
Edited by SizzlingPaRud- - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It looks like Anil Kapoor won jury award!! I see he tweeted thanking them!! They have to bribe him to come!! 

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SizzlingPaRud-

SI has to be the most popular but underappreciated actress on Indian TV. Such an insult to real talent. But I prefer her to not win at these functions. And if we're comparing Deepika with Preetika, Deepika wins. She has shown some form of growth in her acting, I know because my mom happens to watch the show on and off. Preetika who I unfortunately was forced to watch is unbearable in every way. I'm very happy SI didn't attend. She should really not attend the other ITA either.

And fans should really stop voting. The award functions do this to get publicity and more hits on their sites. They will not get that from Deepikas and Preetikas they need actresses like SI and maybe DD.

I agree but let's be fair to the other girl!! This is only her first show and first year! 

Shreya