31st October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Ahil is shocked. He asks Haya she din tell them such a big thing. He says.. i know i am ur bro in law but ur like my lil sis. Haya indicates that she wanted to tell them but things were complicated. Ahil says in such tough times.. own people are our support. Whats the use hiding. Seher says.. Haya must have some compulsions.. its not a big deal. Ahil fumes on Seher and says. .u used to think that everything to do with Dilshad-Haya is huge.. u used to be so concerned for them and pray for them night and day..ur saying such things. Seher corrects herself and says. . i still worry for them. .just saying what happens is for good. Seher says.. Haya must be under some compulsion. Everything has a right time. If she loves Rahat and wants to marry him .. she has to forget her past. Ahil agrees. Haya is surprised. Ahil tells Haya to inform them, next time such a thing happens ever. Haya thinks that with time people change. Sanam has changed so much. Haya rues that if this were old Sanam, she would have been so tense for me but now she doesnt even bother.  Ahil-Seher see off Haya in the car. Ahil tells Seher that he is pretty impressed that she accepted Haya-Rahats relation. Seher says.. if Allah wants to unite two people why must i come in between. Right then she sees Rehaan and comments.. the ones who get their love are very lucky. Am very happy for Haya who got her love. Ahil holds her in his arms and says.. even u are getting love. Seher excuses herself for kitchen work. Ahil grumbles.. ofcourse.

Azhars parents are busy trying to hide the secret camera in Seher's room in between all food items. They keep fighting about where they will hide all this. They start throwing things at each other and end up throwing files too. Finally they spot a hanging lamp and hide the camera there. They exit Sehers room when she catches them on the way. She asks them what they are doing when they stammer. They finally confess they came to search for food. Seher walks off. Seher enters the room and grumbles seeing all the stuff thrown upside down. Right then Razia enters behind her and locks the door. She is smiling at Seher and she asks why so happy, pan prices have gotten cheap or struck lottery. Razia says.. gonna strike lottery .. just one step from u and we will be millionaires. She shows her the new documents of the property and says once Ahil signs ..all will be mine. Seher says .. like Ahil is a kid or blind who will do as i say. Razia smirks.. 'Aab mujhe ek thug ko thagai sikhani padegi'. She says.. if u think as Sunehri.. its tough but if u let the Sanam in u to wake up, Ahil will do as told. He loves Sanam more than anyone else. She tells Seher to get Ahil's signature before Rahat-Haya's wedding. Seher fumes that its not a joke. Ahil wont agree so easily. Razia says. .just 4 days for the contract marriage to end & property to get transferred to trust. .so within 3 days get Ahil's signatures. She reminds Seher that if she fails.. not just Razia but Seher too will lose her stake. Razia walks off. Seher smirks that .. life doesnt give anyone chance repeatedly...so now that u have a chance.. take advantage. 

Part 2

Tanveer is pacing in her room and says that she needs just one proof to reveal Sanam's true nature before Ahil and that he will realize Sanam is not as innocent as she appears. Tanveer says.. just once if Ahil realizes Sanam is fooling him, he will give up on love and theres a saying.. a person who is cheated in love.. he is more poisonous than a poisonous snake. She smirks that then Ahil will sign the divorce papers and kick Sanam out of the house and then all property will be mine. She smirks that once i get all the property.. getting rid of Ahil is no big deal. 

Azhar's parents sneak right back into Sehers room to remove the camera. Seher realzies she forgot her phone in the room and comes right back. She finds Azhars parents there. She asks them what is up. They stammer but share that they say came there to clean the room. She tells them to get broom and cloth and clean the room in a way that they can see their ugly faces reflected in it. The duo hesitate but finally clean the room. The duo are tired and Seher praises them saying .. even useless people can do valuable deed.  Azhar's parents say.. SWACHA BHARAT ABHIYAN. Seher agrees. The duo leave and Seher wonders that the duo came here for.. there must have been something in this room. She starts to check and slips from the chair when Ahil holds her just in time. He helps her stand up and Seher says sorry and explains. Ahil tells Seher that after 4 days our contract marriage is gonna end and u have many questions well i have answers to those, so come with me. Seher stares open mouthed at him.

Haya is setting the dinner table when she feels a breeze and turns and says.. RAHAT. She walks towards the door, opens it and stops midway.

Part 3

Haya notices there is no one outside and feels disappointed. Faiz comes and asks Haya the matter. She says nothing and turns to leave. Right then Rahat enters and Haya stops midway. She turns back and Rahat-Haya smile seeing each other. Faiz hugs Rahat and says din expect u will get leave so soon. Rahat smiles. He looks at Haya who feels shy. He goes to Haya and apologizes to her for not being there for Diwali. Haya says..its alright. Whats important is ..he is here and Diwali is brighter coz of the presence of ones near and dear ones. Faiz tells Rahat that he has given the biggest surprise of his life by arriving today. Rahat says.. bigger surprise is left, gonna call Qazi and arrange the wedding at the earliest.  Haya thanks Allah that her wish is fulfilled finally. She turns and Rahat self thought. .i gave u a lot of pain Haya, now wont let u be separated from myself ever again. He walks off. Faiz self thought .. the quicker Rahat-Haya get married, the faster they will separate and then Haya will be with me at the earliest.

Precap ---- Seher tells Razia, i dont want ur money.. ur property. That Romeo Ahil says he will marry me after 3 days .. ! Razia is delighted and says.. SAY YES. Marry him, take the money and disappear. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for written update
Depressing precap. Don't know what they gonna show.
taahir004 thumbnail
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the quick update
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
fingers crossed for precap
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for producing Qubool Hai October 31, 2014 written update!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for the update 
Dunno wth is going to happen 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail