Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Question: if a guy's best buddy approaches him and tell him I am in love with your wife/fiance, how do you expect him to react?😲
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Zoha, something worse? Usko maar deti? :P

Debu 🤗 I don't like flowers much, so when I saw him going all 93 roses for 93 days I've known her", I was legit cringing. It's not even cute. 😆

I would have kicked him right there...nd then asked him to start acting normal...if not feeling like one EVER...at least red roses deta.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

They are literally the heart and soul of the show. I'm so in love with their bromance <3 Ugh, I wonder why these two fight over one girl -.- They're so much better being all together as bros and cool😎Stefan at the end of the second season, though, was awesome. He chose Damon over Elena <3 MY BABY! Like the originals said: family above all.

Dhruv has OCD? O.o

These two are too awesome to fight over Elena, she's meh. -.-
But I love how even if they fight and all, at the end of the day, they come back to each other. Their bond is too strong and adorable. <3

I haven't watched after season 3 I guess, I think I should start watching. Need to catch up on the originals too. Klaus. <3

I not sure about his OCD. Just a guess, cause he was too annoyed for not getting the remaining 3 roses.
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Question: if a guy's best buddy approaches him and tell him I am in love with your wife/fiance, how do you expect him to react?😲

WIFE/FIANCE?!?!?!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

definitely OCD😆

Pata nai ab vo kya karna wala hain... If he goes all N..N..N  Nandini I am going to runoff from here...😆
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_Niya

ye Alok Nath kaun hai be?! dhruv ka kya lagta hai?! aajtak maine to nai dekha show me?!! ðŸ˜•

Niya! ðŸ¤£
Noorie30 thumbnail
I wonder what Nandini would have told him if he proposed to her,

Dhruv i have always like you as a friend. You are as special as Rishabh is in my life but unfortunately I am already in love with someone else😕
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Depends. Does the "guy" know she's his best buddies wife/fianc? If yes, then the "guy" needs to get punched or kicked right where it hurts the most.
N_Niya thumbnail
dhruv date pe jaraha tha...modelling karne thodei...naye joote pehenneka kya zarurat?!
joote kis kaam aane waale the?! Alya naye kapde laati to v kuch sense made hota!...pehli date pe to ladkia v puraane joote pehenti hongi...pata chala honewaale bf ko kholke maarna padhgaya to?! koi joote phenk ke wapas thodei lene jaati hai!!! ðŸ¥±
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

But show mein 93 days huye hi kahan?!

My thoughts exactly😕...