*Jamai Raja Newsletter *New sign up sheet* VACANCY ALERT!*

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Everyone

Salaam Namaste!

Mein hoon aapki pyaari aur bachi si Mishti 😳 It is my pleasure to announce to all of you that I am the new NL head ⭐️. Due to some personal reasons, the previous head of the NL (JananiKiDeewani) will not be able to continue.

Welcome to the revised Newsletter Sign-Up Sheet for our favourite most show, Jamai Raja  

The newsletter will be published at the end of every fortnight depending on the response from the members this might be changed along the line, not soon but definitely somewhere down along the line πŸ˜†

Having said all of that, let's put my bakbak aside and get down to business πŸ˜Ž I have realized that no name for our newsletter has been chosen πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and my brain will never be able to come up with something hatke πŸ€” so I would like you all to suggest some names for the newsletter πŸ˜ƒ post your suggestions in this thread if you have any 😳

Post #2 - Rules for signing up
Post #3 - List of categories
Post #4 - Closing comments

Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know, I know.. The first post must have bored you to some extent so I will accept all chappals with open arms. πŸ€— πŸ˜† Unfortunately; this post might bore you too. But what to do.. Formality toh poori karni hi padegi

Before all you wonderful people start volunteering; there are some rules to be followed. PLEASE DO READ AND HEED πŸ€“

Rules for signing up:

* The slots will be given on a first come first serve basis.

* After signing-up you decide to back out please tell in advance.

* You can sign up for 1 sections as main and 2 sections as back-up. But, you may get a chance to mention another section you would want to sign-up for in case we don't get participation from the members and the volunteers are not enough.

* You need to be serious about your commitment and be capable enough to handle it.

* All submissions must be written in English.  We expect members to follow proper language conventions, that is, correct spelling, use of appropriate grammar, suitable punctuation and no shorthand/text lingo.

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LIST OF SECTIONS YOU CAN VOLUNTEER FOR!

Summary of the Week

This person is responsible for providing the precap of the main events that took place in the past two weeks.

Regular : dmegha

Back up :

Scene of the Week

This should be a scene which you feel was the best from the rest! Acting, lighting, music and dialogues. A power packed performance with topnotch acting from the cast. The scene can be any scene of any of the episodes in the  two weeks which are being covered. It may be anyone from the show not only the leads. 

Regular : .LilGreenRobot.

Back up :

Dialogue of the Week

Out of all the episodes that telecasted in the past two weeks, this dialogue should be the one that you felt was the best. It doesn't have to be a serious dialogue. It can be a sad, funny, intense or power packed.

Regular :

Back up : dmegha

SidNi Scene of the Week

This scene is your favorite scene of Sid-Roshni and you will need to provide a description of the scene. Discussion of the performance of the actors should also be conducted.

Regular:

Back up: 

Funny Scene of the Week

This refers to the scene that bought a smile on your face and the one that made you laugh. It can be through dialogues or expressions. Whichever one you prefer!

Regular:

Back up: _aaliya

Character of the Week

This is the character you feel ruled the entire two weeks' episodes and their performance was spectacular.

Regular: madhuharini

Back up:dmegha

Most Irritating Character of the Week

This is the character that got onto your last nerve whether it was lack of humor or their scene was a waste of time which caused you to skip all their scenes in the episodes.

Regular :

Back up :

Funny Character of the Week

This refers to the character which brought a smile on your face and made you laugh in the episodes. This could be simply because of the antics or every their dialogues. In short, the most entertaining character in your opinion.

Regular:

Back up:

Signature of the Week

As the title suggests, you have to select an animated or non animated signature made by forum members.

Regular: _aaliya

Back up: Pookhi

Icon/Avatar of the Week

As the title suggests, you have to select a non-animated icon and an animated avatar made by forum members.

Regular: Ohmyjerryworld

Back up:

Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week

An OS/SS/FF that you felt was very well written and appreciated the most by majority of the members on the forum.

Regular : AishPoojaKR

Back up: 

Most Active Thread of the Week

The thread that members have liked a lot and has healthy discussion.. i.e. one that has majority of "likes", "replies" and "pages".

Regular: .LilGreenRobot.

Back up:

Rating of the Week

This is your overall rating of the episodes that telecasted in the two weeks. While forming your opinion, take into account the performances of the cast and the story line. Include the good and bad points.

Regular: .LilGreenRobot.

Back up:

Blooper of the Week

As the title suggests, you have to find a blooper and point it out to the members: you can submit whenever you find a blooper!

Regular:

Back up: madhuharini

What are you waiting for?! Sign up now πŸ₯³

C.l.o.s.i.n.g C.o.m.m.e.n.t.

The deadline for signing up is 10th of November 2014.

Hope you guys really like it! Looking forward to suggestions & comments from you all!

The first edition of the newsletter will be published as soon as categories are filled up!

Credits

Tags: starry.phoenix
Layout:.LilGreenRobot.

Regards,

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Signature of the Week back up! ;)
Who'll be doing the graphics and tags?
Can I?
^ The tags are done but you can make the winning siggies for :

-Icon/Avatar of the week
-Video Mix of the week
-Most active thread of the week
- FF/SS/OS of the week

Thank you 😳Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

^ The tags are done but you can make the winning siggies for :

-Icon/Avatar of the week
-Video Mix of the week
-Most active thread of the week
- FF/SS/OS of the week

Thank you 😳

The winning siggies are ready😳
I had them ready earlier plus the tags tooπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dmegha

The winning siggies are ready😳
I had them ready earlier plus the tags tooπŸ˜†

Ohh.. Had no idea about this πŸ€”

Errm.. PM me the stuff you've I'll use both the sets of tags alternatively every fortnight 😊
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Signing For Regular
Story (OS/SS/FF) of the Week