Veepaa and their fights..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thats what i like about TP the creatives always bring some light moments in a very serious situation..

Really Veepaa are like those married couple who had a fight and resort to other mean of communication..

Jiji resorting to reverse pyschologie with Pakhi..make her do what she dislike..it was quite funny Pakhi getting measurement of Veer ..the facial expression of Veer was a must watch at that moment.

Veer with a sign showing Pakhi the time on his watch and Madam was taking all her time to reply back to jiji as usual to prove her right...Veer was like not again, just holds her hand dragging her out of the room..the way he told her we are late for Ayaan school..keep your household fight for later..Pakhi throwing tantrum that she will come by her own and Veer replies as you wish as there is no other car  then start walking..really they are becoming one adorable couple with their fights...its good to see veer shutting up pakhi in the car as she always talk nonsense...

Precap looks interesting with Pakhi falling down along with Veer... i have a doubt it can be Jiji who is the mysterious person..She is stturborn like pakhi so it will not surprise me as she has a goal to acheive till Veer Birthday.
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree Saveeta 
They really are an adorable when they fight. This is their first serious fight and even though they are angry with each other and Jiji's challenges are creating more tension there are still moments when they are missing their previous interactions. Like when she was thinking about texting him and she heard his voice and it looked like she wanted to speak to him. Equally when they bumped into each other at the door and looked at each other as if to say what are we doing.

I would like to say one thing to Jiji - you catch more files with Honey than with Vinegar. Leave PakhVeer alone. Their own concern for each other and their children will bring these 2 together.