manurocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys...
I was a silent reader on this forum. I have read almost all arakshi stories on this forum and they all are absolutely superb...
I thought why not try my hand at writing .I am writing a story for the first time. Hope u all help me & try to like it. i want to know haw to post stories... 
thanks to all  help...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dearie... I am eagerly excited... do write soon.. and yeah... about posting stories... 

You write your story on your usual post and just post it :)

Though I would advice that first you write it in a word document (to keep a copy of it...)

Then you can copy the first half and write it on your post...

That's it... like that the story would start rolling in!

All the best :)

~ Best Wishes... 

Armagadon
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerly waiting for ur update sweety...
Plliisshh con soonz..
And do as Aramdoli said..
Open a new topic.
Write Arakshi SS/FF: Story name In the topic name..
Type down ur story in the Microsoft word and then post it in the box...
Hope it's helpful..
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to writers land... hehe..glad to knw that another ARSKSHI writer is here...yiiipppeee...
waiing for ur workkk...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi 
Will wait for the story and also pm for ur arakshi story ðŸ˜Š
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear welcome buddy in writing land 
Glad that you are arakshi fan 
Follow Esha,s instruction n write soon 
manurocks thumbnail
hey guys ...
thanka a lot for ur help and best wishes...
 since its the first time i m writing something thought y not start with an os...
Here goes my os :
It was around 2 o'clock at night & ETF had wrapped up yet another tough case. This case had moved them all .While solving the case they would be professional top-notch cops but at the end of the day they were humans too.
They were returning after arresting the culprit & an eerie silence followed .They were trying to gear up their mind from wavering it around the case again.
It all started when ETF got a call in the morning.
FLASHBACK:
Sakshi, Aisha & chotu were chit chatting .Liza & Shree were as usual bickereing.
Aisha: shree, liza stop it guys .You had just got engeged a month ago and are still bickering like kids.
Sakshi: Aish is right guys . Imagine you guys bickering like kids & ur six yr old little kid having the time of his life seeing his parents fight.
Hearing this Shree & Liiza blushed & Sakshi & Chotu high-fived each other.
Aisha was laughing heartily.
Suddenly they heard an angry thunderous voice...
WHAT IS GOING ON ? IS this ETF OFFFICE OR A COLLEGE?????????
YEAH it was none other than our famous hot headed supercop... Akdu  sadu rawte or as people call him ACP Arjun Rawte. A red Sameer was standing behind him trying hard not to laugh.
He was passing murderous glares to all 5 standing their. Shree ,chotu shuddered visibly; aisha passed a sorry look and liza was glaring at Shree. But our Miss Publicist Sakshi Anand...Arjun's anger boiled on seeing her. How she dared get on his nerves & wasn't even afraid of him everyone else in his team except sameer was. 
Sakshi: Arjun we were talking about shriza.  She winked looking at them. they blushed but more than that terror was visible on their faces.
Arjun : Miss Sakshi Anand THIS is AN ETF office not a marriage bureau . keep personal things outside the office.
Sakshi : I know that Arjun . I can very well see the logo but u hav forgotten that case had been solved and i had submitted reports to u yesterday. Didn't I????
Arjun was about to retort but Sameer stopeed him saying we have important matters to discuss dont we...!!!!!! he asked smirking. Arjun knew he was talking about what transpired few minutes ago...
Thats it for now. Please let me know how i wrote... pls ignore grammatical mistakes Positive criticism is always welcome...!!!!!!!

hey guys thank u so much for ur reviews...😊😊 and so so so sorry for making u all wait... actually my laptop got some problem... but now its got all right...!!! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š
so now m back...!!!!!!!!!! 
CHAP :2
FLASHBACK CONT.
suddenly phone rang Chotu went to pick it up ...
person: hello! ETF office...????
chotu: ji haan
person : sirji yahaan pe laash hai...!!!!!! that person's voice was shaky & was trembling.
chotu : kya?? theek hai hum abhi aate hai aap log laash ko haath mat lagayiye.
person: ji saab
after the call chotu informs everyone & they arrive at the crime scene.
CRIME SCENE :
When they reached the crime scene what they saw shook them completely.
It was a big bungalow there were no houses nearby. There was lot of greeneery around. A person was passing by when he heard a small boy crying. the boy was of around 7 yrs of age. that man went inside and was horrified . he took the child out and called ETF.
A man and a woman were lying in a pool of blood. Blood was spilled all around the house & there were many knives in the hall .
Sakshi stood like a statue. She didn't understand what was going on. As soon as she saw the dead bodies she turned pale. 
Arjun : Aisha ,chotu upar ki kamro me talaashi lo. mai rathore aur shree yahaan neeche dhoondte hai. Sakshi uss bachhe se baat karo pata lagao vo yaha pe kya kar raha tha aur vo kaun hai. 
but sakshi didn't react she was glued to the spot & was continuously looking at the bodies. Arjun again called but she didn't reply. they all looked at each other.Aisha placed hand on her shoulder and shook her a bit .sakshi..!!!!
Sakshi: haan aisha . 
Aisha: sakshi ,r u all right?
Sakshi: haan arjun tum kuch bol rahe the?
Sameer  sakshi, agar tum se ye sab dekha nahi jaa raha to tum etf van mei jaake baith jao. No problem. Even Arjun didn't say anything cause he knew this scene was too much to bear.
Sakshi: No Sameer mai  tum logo ki madad karna chahti hoon . mujhe janna hai ki kis janwaar ne aisa kiya!! uss masoom se bachhe ko anaath kar diya.
Arjun : good sakshi . ok then sakshi tum jaake us bachhe se poocho .
Sakshi : ok arjun.
She tried to sound normal but the shiver in her voice wasn't hided from them .They thought it was because of the crime scene. It was very horrible Even Arjun and Sameer were shaken but they regained their composure.Shree & chotu were worried about Sakshi. Aisha said to shree and chotu not to worry that she will talk to her later& they nodded. With that they got back to work.
Lisa any idea kya hua hai??
Lisa : sir pehle iss aadmi ko behosh karne ke koyi nishaan nahi hai matlab saaf hai ki iss admi ki pet mai direct chaaku ghusa kar mara hai.Aur Sir is ke haath aur pair pe nishaan dekh kar lagraha hai ki ise bandha hai fir ise maara hai . sir iss aurath ke saath bhi waisa hi hua hai.Sir baki ki informatiion test ke bad milegi.
Sameer: ok liza .Body ko postmortem ke liye bhej do.
Liza: right sir.
so thats all for today guys..
sorry guys m goging for my school picnic for 2 days . So next update will probably be on wednesday or thursday i guess !!!!!!!!!!. And yeah lots of hugs and thanks for helping me with all this.😃😊

Edited by manurocks - 9 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely start buddy as usual Sakshi stubborn lady always ready to answer Arjun 
Shriza enage ...good 
Waiting for more cont soon 
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start buddy.
Loving it very much..
Arjun as usual hot headed and Sakshi light headed!!😆
Wowww... Shriza got engaged!!
Don't use the couple name in the stories.. It doesn't suite.
And if u are dividing it chapter by chapter then it will be a SS (short story)..
Try to be more described.. Like what are they wearing and color.. Their surroundings..
Eagerly waiting for the next part and pliisshh send PM...
first copy and paste the link in MS word. Then press the enter button. It will turn blue. Then PM it to everyone...
PS- A piece of advise.. Silent reading is not a good thing u know.. As u have started writing u will understand...
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
manurocks thumbnail
Thanks natureshivani...
glad u liked it!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ