Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
My gift to everyone to feel relaxed after Sonali rising my
BP again;

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As gauti said, no one can be trusted here
Praneet is the one who changed his loyalties...Now saying that Gauti is just a good looking boy not a good soul...If people can see Gauti, they can see u too praneet...that's very rude of him...i don't expect a lot from sonali after what she did but praneet 😡...

Mini is not even his fnd but she tried to justify him but this 2 went into a different tangent...gr8 that gauti is away from dem...the fi8 bw praneet and gauti looked like 5yr old's fi8..but praneet instead of resolving it..is going on telling bad things abt gauti with each and every person from the bedroom gang...

Don't worry praneet..if u survive this nomination and for next nominations u will def be in the radr for the bedroom gang...they don't care abt u...
an_k thumbnail
gautam applying something on his hair
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did anyone notice Minisha, Sonali and Praneet are the ones nomianted against Gautam... hence the outburst to attack on competition.😆
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Same way Gautam nominated her and made her a sevak!

Ya, she is justified...sorry for mentioning her...my mistake..
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
AGAIN

gautam is asking camera for multani mitti and glycerin soap

This time he also asked for a hairdresser LOLL
an_k thumbnail
hahaa Gautam is too funny 
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I feel praneet and sonali genuinely care for gautam. But it is minissha who spoke the most sense. She said it takes time to understand people, which is really true!
It is clear Sonali Gautam were not on same page. But I alay said that she did not change sides nd I still feel she likes him. 

Praneet ki sari baat ek tarf but woh good body wali bakwas behudi lagi mujhe! Gautam ke fans uski body ki wajah se nahi hain. It is fine he feels gautam should not be negative but then as a friend he should also understand why gautam behaves the way he behaves. Not everybody is same. At least the guy is good at heart and loyal.

Sonali said he accuses me of playing game. I felt for her coz I never felt she played with him but I really want her to talk to him or him to speak about this to her. Gautam is sureshot affected by her that's why he was lying low in the past few days and Sonali knows that that's why she said he accused me.
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Obviously Gautam is there to play a game, nt to find a
Wife.
God!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Gautam wants to put tape on housemates mouth and then take their interview LOL