When YOU are away!--a ManTu os--

Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A/n-Hello people! I'm back with a new os on ManTu. Enjoy!!
"...Mere papa ka parivar bhara pura hai. Tumhari tarah nai ke ghar me ek bhi bachha na ho!"
"Haan toh tera baap ruke toh mein shuru hou na..."
 These thoughts are making her feel dizzy.
Since morning when these lines were spoken by her husband Bittu, Manju is so much disturbed by these lines that she wishes she never existed. Thinking about these lines, his taunting, his behavior and all that, she feels like someone is stabbing her continuously in her heart with a knife. She feels an unknown pain and unfortunately she couldn't share with anyone. Everyone around her are not as normal as her and Bittu Sharma, which is one of the biggest problem of her life.
Her dadi is not a normal grandmother-in-law; she is a drunkard and is usually in hangover. Her bua is an aged, unmarried flirtiest woman in the world. Her brother is the number one Nikamma and never understands what taking-responsibility-of-family' is! And her father, he is usually caught red-handed when he wants to run-away after stealing things from her house. In short she doesn't have a normal family. And so she never opens up in front of her any family member as she knows they will never understand her.
Her husband, on the contrary, is the only person-except her- who is sensible, mature and normal  in her family. But due to certain reasons, about which she never wants to think, her husband is now miles away from her.
::::::::::::::::
There was one time when both were so much in love with each other, even water used to catch fire due to jealousy seeing their passionate and deep love. But time never remains the same. It has to change and it changed, which brought disaster in two lives.
It was before two months. Everyone was busy shooting for a show named Comedy nights with Kapil' which was based on their personal life. A celebrity was invited and as usual Bittu was having a fun with them when Manju had to enter as per the script. So she entered and Bittu twitched his mouth in disgust showing he didn't like her coming. It was script's demand to show a couple, who are deeply in love in REAL life as a couple who keeps on fighting inspite of loving each other in REEL life.
So according to the script they argued about their family members in presence of celebrity and audience. All were enjoying every punch, laughing their heart out but these two, Manju and Bittu, who went on with fighting without even noticing that they were now getting personal on stage. Everyone present there thought it's scripted but they both knew that they were actually fighting in front of them. Writer knew but he kept mum seeing the reaction. But there was one more person who knew about the situation and that was the creative director of the show Preeti Simoes. She wanted it to stop for she knew; it was going to affect her friend's life badly. She even started to move towards the fighting couple but writer stopped her. He stopped her by saying that if she will stop them now then all those faces who are smiling will be worried for their star couple. She gave it a thought and took back her step. She wondered when was it going to end when Manju finally gave up in and walked down the stage after giving him the most dangerous look. Preeti followed her and tried to talk to her but she locked herself in her and Bittu's combined vanity van before shouting "Preeti jao tum apne dost ke pas, muje bhagvan ke liye sab akela chod do!" she thought that Manju is upset and will not even listen her so she went back towards the set. When she was back to the backstage, she heard Bittu saying his lines again. She saw him laughing in one of the cameras and sighed in relief thinking "Chalo ek ka toh gussa shant ho gaya hai!" and after sometime she forgot what happened because of the jokes that were fired by her friend Bittu. And before the shoot could end, she got a call from home and she stormed out without talking to Bittu about the matter.
After the shoot was over, Bittu returned to his original mood which he covered till now due to audiences and celebrity's presence. He went to the backstage and his eyes loitered there to find a certain person but when he didn't find her there he started towards his vanity van. He knocked little loudly due to anger rising in him and frowned thinking about the fight they had. When no one answered the door he banged the door loudly. He waited for a second or two and then gritted his teeth. He went on banging the door for next second when door opened and he saw Manju standing at the door shooting him looks. He instantly stepped inside the van when made Manju jump and then he closed the door loudly. She frowned at his attitude and went towards the bed without speaking a word. Bittu saw her and followed her with large steps. Before she could sit down on the bed, he turned her by catching her elbow. After holding her from shoulders tightly he asked in anger "ye stage par kya nakhre dikha rahi thi tum?"
His reaction made her body go red due to pain and anger. She shouted in response "Muje chodiye!!"
He saw a certain warning in her looks and moisture in her eyes and so he left her shoulders with a jerk and again asked her in disgust "Itna personal hone ki kya zarurat thi?"
"Personal mein nai aap hue the! Meri maa ke bare me kisne kaha ki wo mere papa ke samne hi neighbor ke chunilal halwai se paise lekar kiss deti thi? Aur ye bhi ke papa kutte ka dudh bhi chura kar pee jate hai! Kya apko shobha deta hai ki aap apni swargwasi saas ke bare me aur apne papa ki umar ke sasur ke bare me aisa bole?"
"Kabhi kabar rehearsals pe dhyan diya kar!" he scolded her "Agar dhyan diya hota toh shayad pata chal jata ke kal wo line add ki gai thi script me! Patanai mene kyu itni chut chat di hai tumhe!!" He hit his head and turned to other side. At this Manju also went silent. But suddenly Bittu again turned and asked "Tumhe agar bura laga that toh yaha akar bol sakti thi. Waha meri dadi aur bua ke bare me puri duniya ke samne ulti sidhi comment karni ki kya zarurat thi!!"
"Oh acha!" she folded her hands "matlab ke Bittu kare toh thik and Manju kare toh sin!?"
"mene sirf apni lines boli thi pagal aurat!!" he lifted his hand to hit her on shoulders but controlled his anger and pulled back his hand.
"Maro na! Ruk kyu gaye?"she asked while lifting his heavy hand.
"Kya fayda? Mere hi hath gande honge!!!" Bittu jerked his hand out of her grip. Due to this her hand also got a jerk which resulted in a sharp pain in her ankle. She ouch'ed and Bittu saw her crying in pain while holding her ankle with other hand. He instantly came forward and took her affected hand in his hand and started to rub it while asking and apologizing "Im sorry! Dikhao kya hua?" She saw him worried but then that scene came back of him insulting her in front of audience. She felt anger taking place of emotion and she pulled back her hand saying "I don't want your apologies! Dur hato mujse!!" she turned and went to sit on the bed, tring to move her ankle in clockwise and then anti-clockwise direction. Bittu felt betrayed but seeing her in pain he once again went to her. He sat near her and said more politely "Ab sorry na! I Am really sorry!! Ab please dikhao kya hua?"
"Aap Kya doctor ho?" she shouted.
"Manju mein tumse pyarse baat kar raha hut oh tum auur bigad rahi ho! Ye kya baat hui?" he tried to maintain his voice to normal yet polite level.
"Dekhiye aapke liye aur hamare liye yahi behtar hoga ki aap abhi mujse baat na kare. I don't want to talk to you" she walked out of the van leaving more angry Bittu behind.
Three days passed and they were already missing each other. They didn't talk with each other after that conversation in van and just gave cold, angry, deadly looks whenever they were in front of each other. They acted normal when in front of their families and friends as they knew, seeing them sad their closed ones will be sad. Even Preeti also never got any hint of them being angry with each other. They proved to themselves and to each other that they were very good actors.
As that week passed, Manju's desire to talk to him increased and so she decided after nine long days that she will confront him and say sorry for she felt she was too much rude to him. And when she tried to talk to him in their vanity van, he ignored her and walked out without saying anything. That made his wife sad as well as angry. On the other hand Bittu was excited as he thought she will again come forward to convince him but he was wrong.  She never came again and they never talked till now.
::::::::::::::::::::::
Its two months plus and they badly want to talk to each other but their egos are not allowing them. They just wanted one fine reason to talk with each other. And finally after whole two months and five days' wait god has given them that reason.
Bittu is in living room watching their recent episode. After sometime he feels thirsty but he doesn't want to miss anything so he waits for the break. When its break, he walks towards the kitchen to drink water but stops when he hears his wife's voice from the kitchen. He freezes on the spot when he realizes that her voice is lightly heavy and she is sobbing in between. What the hell! Why is she crying? He wonders worriedly and goes closer to the door for hearing her voice more clearly. And then he hears...
"... sudhar nahi sakte. Hamesha apko apni fikar rehti hai. Kabhi ye socha hai ki apki beti kaisi hai? Kabhi pucha hai apne mujse ki koi problem to nai haina?"
"Beti tum toh itni bhagyashali ho ki itna acha ghar mila hai. tumhe kya takleef ho sakti hai. takleef hum jaiso ko hoti hai isliye toh those those cheesze le leta hu tumhare gharse. Apsab log itna kamate hai toh usme se mein thodasa fayda le lu toh damadji ko koi zyada fark nai padega beti"
"apke damadji ko to fark nai padega par muje fark padta hai jab apko koi chor kehta hai tab. Papa ap apni harqatein kab band karenge?! Thak gai hu mein apsab se. koi muje chen ki saans kyu nai lene deta"
She goes silent for a while and he hears her cry and sob and her father consoling her...
"Beti tum mat ro'o! Acha thik hai, main abse sirf kambal ke alawa aur kuch nai churaunga, khush?"
"PAPA THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!"
He hears her shout like never before! Crease forms on his forehead due to worry and he decided to step inside the kitchen but stops when he hears her continue with more sobs...
"Papa log sahi kehte hai. maa ke bina ek ladki ki zindagi adhuri hoti hai. Kash aaj  maa hoti toh use bata pati mein ki mein kitni akeli ho gai hu. Aap jante nai papa ki aa-"
"Beti damadji ke hote hue tu kaise akeli hai? wo haina hamesha tere sath"
And then he doesn't hear anything. He feels the silence and the pain hidden in it. He feels the helplessness of his wife. He wishes to kill himself for giving her the pain he never wished to give her. Her curses himself from inside for giving his ego more importance than his beloved wife. And he decides to end this all drama as he knows no one is happy or will be happy if they got hint about it. He opens the door and sees Manju crying with her face covered with her hands and head low while her father side-hugging her. He feels his stomach twisting when his eyes meet with red eyes of his love, his life. He orders with a strict tone "Papa, bahar jaiye!" hearing this, her father looks at Manju for the last time before leaving the kitchen.
Seeing her father go, Manju stands up without any eye-contact with Bittu Sharma and starts washing utensils in the basin. Bittu goes and stands near her without moving his eyes from her for a second. He watches her red cheeks, red eyes and shaking figure. He breathes in the hot air. He notices her trying to stop the tears which want to flow out but she doesn't allow by blinking every now and then. He feels the torture of her efforts to not to cry and ignore him.  He wonders what to say and how to say as his mind is jammed with the picture he is seeing now. But still he breathes heavily and tries to find correct words and when he is sure he can speak he sighs and forwards his hand to catch her hand which is in foam. She twists her hand but her efforts were not strong and his hold was not weak. When he feels her efforts to get out of his hold stopping, he turns her around and hugs her simply. She doesn't respond but a tiny smile creeps on her lips and her eyes stops their continuous blinking, finally letting tears to flow its way down her cheeks. He keeps his one hand on her head to make her feel that she is secure. He kisses her on head while she is still in his arms, to make her feel he will always love her. And he holds her strongly in his arms so that she can know that they are not two but one, so they can never say they are feeling lonely.
He doesn't want to part away from hug but unfortunately his desire to watch her face makes him do this. He separates her from hug and then holds her from shoulder to watch her face. She keeps her head low but when she feels his eyes on her, she unwillingly looks up. They stare deep down in each other's eyes and then both watch their lips curving upwards to form a smile. Manju watch his smile and radiant eyes and couldn't help to laugh and hug him once more. Seeing her reaction he also smiles widely and hugs back more tightly. She rests her head on his chest and his head rests upon her head. They both stand there hugging each other for awhile when they hear dadi calling him loudly as usual on her entry in the house. They part away unwillingly and he starts to walk outside after giving her his beautiful smile when she stops him by holding his arm. He watches her confusingly and before his mind could form any question to ask her, she comes closer, lifts herself on her toes gives him a quick kiss on his lips. When he realizes that his wife has kissed him for the first time since their marriage, he grins surprisingly at her. She hits him on arm and pushes him outside. He reaches the door and then says
"Why the hell you always see front of my back babes?"
In return he gets her so-melodious-laughter!
A/n-So people, how was it? I hope my first ManTu attempt was good! Im sorry if there were any loop holes or any unsatisfactory part in it!        

Edited by Duskybeauty30 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
ahhh can't believe finally u updated🥳
it was really emotional...loved they way u described their anger nd the reactions and the best part was her break down...so beautifully described every emotion...really intense story...

plzz do write more intense ManTu stories u r really good at this (u capture the intense emtions: anger, helplessness, fear so well...---in Bittu style: "Just love you for that")

thank u soo much for the pm and already waiting for more😃
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

ahhh can't believe finally u updated🥳

it was really emotional...loved they way u described their anger nd the reactions and the best part was her break down...so beautifully described every emotion...really intense story...

plzz do write more intense ManTu stories u r really good at this (u capture the intense emtions: anger, helplessness, fear so well...---in Bittu style: "Just love you for that")

thank u soo much for the pm and already waiting for more😃

Really? :o :D
Eell, thanks for the compliment dear :* love you!
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duskybeauty30

Really? :o :D
Eell, thanks for the compliment dear :* love you!

Hahaha u deserve all the praise
Love u too<3
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh i loved it u should write more 
👏
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail

Hahaha u deserve all the praise
Love u too<3

I don't tthinkso as I have to iimprove a lot but still feels good when I get such a response. Thanks really! ;)
aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...dat was too cute os
love...love...love...it:)
u know wat when i was reading it i felt dat every movement is happening infront of my eyes. I always feels dat a kiss is always a good expression of showing love but u proved me wrong, a *hug* is THE most beautiful expression of love, concern and care and will always be and yesss the most important thing ur r a beautiful and an amazing writer
plzzz... Do write more on matu i'll wait for ur stories :D
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

ohhh i loved it u should write more

👏

Thanks dear :*
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashup

Awww...dat was too cute os
love...love...love...it:)
u know wat when i was reading it i felt dat every movement is happening infront of my eyes. I always feels dat a kiss is always a good expression of showing love but u proved me wrong, a *hug* is THE most beautiful expression of love, concern and care and will always be and yesss the most important thing ur r a beautiful and an amazing writer
plzzz... Do write more on matu i'll wait for ur stories :D

Yes I ttruly believe that a hug is better way to express our feelings, thank you dear for the sweet review! :*
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay after a long tym i am finally free and i can comment properly.
This Os really changed the way i looked at Mantu and i loved every moment of it the way u wrote angst is amazing especially from manju's point of view 👏 i always used to imagine Mantu as the couple who used to do nokh-jokh but after reading this u can see that there marriage as real as any other couple with real fights and misunderstanding and they can overcome any problems just by supporting each others👍🏼

well done keep up the good work an i really loved it ❤️