28th October-Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sid's mom tells Roshni that i know Sid wont do anything wrong. She says that there must be some misunderstanding. DD says there is a saying that 'Apni dahi ko koi halwai khatta nahi kehta'. DD says.. even if ur son is a killer, u wont admit it. DD says.. the reason for some dirty people thriving in our society is coz of their parents. Either they hide their mistakes or support them. DD says wont accept this. DD tells Roshni if she has seen the result of trusting Sid. DD tells Roshni that every time i tried to tell u the truth, u thought i was wrong now u saw the truth with ur eyes. Told u several times that chawl water may be packed with mineral water but it will stink for sure. DD tells Roshni, u considered him a God.. but what did he do. .he cheated u. She taunts that.. dunno how deep the relations are between Sid-Pratima. Sid keeps listening to the whole thing. Pratima tries to clear the air. DD tells her to stay in her limits and not interfere. 

Sid says.. what her place is.. what her ability is.. let us not talk of it right now. I respect u DD but it doesnt mean u insult her. DD says.. if u cant tolerate her insult, take ur rakhail and leave. DD pushes Sid off and Roshni screams. Sid glares at DD. He turns and looks at Roshni. Roshni tells DD that if u cant select ur son in law, then u cant kick him out either. I chose him. .he is my hubby and i dun want him to answer ur crappy questions. Roshni says .. i know his intentions and i trust him. DD is shocked and says.. fine ..i dun have any right. U r not so stupid that u will keep quiet knowing ur hubby is having an affair. Roshni says.. yes.. Sid has a relationship with THIS girl (Pratima) but not what u think. Sid is stunned. DD says.. fine.. explain. Roshni says i know the truth Sid but u din deem it right to tell ur wife the truth, din trust her. Roshni asks Sid to tell all about his relation with Pratima. Sid shakes his head refusing. Roshni says to Sid's mom .. unlike what all others think, Sid din do anything. I am not asking answer for my sake but u said marriage stands on foundation of truth but Sid din trust his wife..so he has to answer. Pratima says.. its not what u think Roshni. Roshni says.. dun expect u to tell anything but Sid should have said something being my hubby. DD asks to stop the nonsense and asks Sid to speak the truth ..or atleast a story about him and his rakhail. Bablu says.. she is not a rakhail. I will tell all about who Pratima is. Bablu goes and stands next to Pratima and says ..she is Sid-Roshnis aunt, my wife. All are shocked.

DD asks Bablu if he has gone mad, just to save the girl. Bablu says i was mad earlier. now am in my senses. My wife is being called a rakhail in front of all but now its enough, i cant tolerate more insult of my wife. Bablu tells DD she heard right, Pratima is my wife and your sister in law. He says i culdnt tell u earlier coz i din have courage and since that day i stopped Sid from telling this truth to everyone..including Roshni. Bablu says.. i felt that Roshni loves me a lot and wont be able to understand this matter and fight with u. Bablu says i compelled Sid to hide this from everyone. Sid looks at DD who averts his gaze. Bablu shares about Navratri festival where Sid had asked Bablu to explain Pratima not to cry and he says.. what to tell her.. me and Pratima are married. Show Sid being shocked and asking the details, Bablu sharing they are married since 2 years. Sid says i cant live without my Roshni for even 2 seconds, how can u be away from each other since 2 years. Bablu says even i cant but i dun have any option. Pratima is a simple salesgirl. DD has money, power, status. that Pratima doesnt have and so DD wont accept her. 

Part 2

Sid asks Bablu if he tried. Bablu says what to try, DD .. i know her since childhood. Pratima is a simple sales girl, living in a chawl. DD will die but wont accept her. Bablu says that was the day .. Sid kept lying for me and kept getting trapped but Sid din let our relationship get affected. Pratima tells Roshni that we are indebted to Sid. He kept tolerating everything. Pratima shares how Sid swore to her. Flashback shown where Pratima is telling Sid that this way they can look at each other and Sid saying that he salutes her love and dedication but no more tears and him promising that he will make her part of the family and welcoming her. Pratima telling Sid that ur Roshni's hubby later but before that ur my brother. Sid nods and says..thats why i dun have a sister coz u were gonna come in my life. U will get ur right... n thats my promise. 

Part 3

Pratima says how much Sid tolerated for me and Bablu ..not even a real brother wuld do so much. Bablu says.. u all had to go thru so much coz of me, please forgive me. DD and Kesar look away. Bablu tells DD, she is ur sis in law. DD says .. Devrani..My foot! Bablu is taken aback. All watch shocked. DD walks off, gets in a car. Bablu asks DD not to leave him and go. DD drives off. Bablu falls on the ground and Mona and all help him stand up. Bablu says i tried to convince DD but she din listen to me. Mona reassures Bablu saying DD is angry right now, she wont understand right now. Mona tells Bablu-Pratima to come to the mansion and that DD will accept her for sure. Nani too agrees. Pratima takes Nani's blessings. Roshni turns to leave and Sid calls out. Roshni stops, looks at Sid but walks off. Sid asks his dad to convince Roshni. Sid's dad says cant as Roshni is right. She is his wife and he did not share such a big thing with her so now he needs to appease her. 

Precap -- Bablu asks DD to forgive him .DD says.. he has to leave. All watch shocked. DD says.. pack up and leave with ur middle class wife. Bablu is saddened.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a awesome update and I knew it I knew Bablu had a wife but I loved this episode JR is back with a bang
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful WU Tanu
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting episode..with lots of drama. Thanks for the WU :)
taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for Jamai Raja October 28th 2014 written update!