Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Saroj Khan is the one who broke the stereotype that fat people cannot dance.If Farah needed a fat person to make fun of, Sajid is better choice.She can make fun of overall personality rather than weight.
Mistyy thumbnail
Why is Farah and company always obsessed with making fun of veterans. Didn't they learn anything from Manoj Kumar controversy in OSO, which by the way I supported them on. Make fun of ppl who you are close to so you don't offend anyone ๐Ÿ˜” Edited by dazzelll - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Why is Farah and company always obsessed with making fun of veterans. Didn't they learn anything from Manoj Kumar controversy in OSO, which by the way I supported them on. Make fun of ppl who you are close to so you don't offend anyone ๐Ÿ˜”

Why did u support them on that...I know many others on this forum did too and there was a long debate on it...IMO that was very offensive and both Shahrukh and Farah needed their behinds kicked for making fun of a veteran like Manoj Kumar๐Ÿฅฑ
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farah seems like the type who would bitch behind someone else's back
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

SRK was also okay with 'I love your booty shake...you are very breastful..I mean...beauitful'

After all the controversy Deepika was okay with that too.  
they think this is okay for families to see.  
Please

shah rukh khan and deepika are not the first ones to do a horrid scene...๐Ÿ˜†and lets not suddenly make a big deal with all these families to see and all that. even ace directors like bhansali makes horrid scenes ..like salman bhai  does a farting scene with ashwariya rai. and ashwariya rai okays that scene. de deh hawa ka jhoka...yukkksss.. that was an absolute gross.

Originally posted by: BollyBoy

Farah seems like the type who would bitch behind someone else's back

She is also the one always acting bestfriends-bestfriends with celebs and praising them. I find her extremely superficial and fake.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarojniKeKapde

coz goat is hungry for money

and a donkey in kick showed how to get a peekaboo of his heroine by pulling her skirt with his dentures. its called new way or money making. 
bolo kaans ki jai ho...
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

wow saroj choreographed devdas? #respect

saroj choreographed some the best numbers of bollywood. she is the one who made mads and sridevi true divas in dancing. yes absolute respect to this lady. untouchable!

Originally posted by: briahna

shah rukh khan and deepika are not the first ones to do a horrid scene...๐Ÿ˜†and lets not suddenly make a big deal with all these families to see and all that. even ace directors like bhansali makes horrid scenes ..like salman bhai  does a farting scene with ashwariya rai. and ashwariya rai okays that scene. de deh hawa ka jhoka...yukkksss.. that was an absolute gross.

farting is not the same as making fun of somebody in public. Most people are bashing Farah, not SRK and DP. So chill ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder what farah did to win SRK back...after making fun of him in TMK. The guts!  After SRK did so much to help her with her directorial career.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

farting is not the same as making fun of somebody in public. Most people are bashing Farah, not SRK and DP. So chill ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder what farah did to win SRK back...after making fun of him in TMK. The guts!  After SRK did so much to help her with her directorial career.

๐Ÿ˜†i very well know its 2 different things, its just that some come running here as if their loved ones are dhoodh ka dhoola...bass agg meh ghee daal rahi hoon.

and yeah i hated that scene, hated teh fact that shah agreed to do  this scene and fatso farah made fun of saroj both  fatsos bro and sis  should look in mirror  first before making fun of others.