Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

She reminds me of Manisha Koirala. 

Arre.. this is a 40 year old Girija, not the one she used to look in the 90s. Watch any song of Geethanjali (Not the bhoot wala song) she was cute there. 20 times better than the homely Ayesha Julka. 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Farah Khan's choreography is the same literally...I don't see anything new about it, I don't get why they need to add spoofs on other actors/celebrities they should have asked before doing it, she loves offending people just like her over-confident brother.

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Arre.. this is a 40 year old Girija, not the one she used to look in the 90s. Watch any song of Geethanjali (Not the bhoot wala song) she was cute there. 20 times better than the homely Ayesha Julka. 

Oh my bad. ๐Ÿ˜†

Found a younger pic of her.

She's cute! 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DANG ๐Ÿ˜†
So refreshing. So many giggles ๐Ÿ˜†
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Farah & her brother both needs to kicked out of BW. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Kiku's imitation of Saroj only in the Anu Malik's episode, after that, it became a little too much(when Farah first came), and again it went OTT and very cheap when HNY team came to promote their movie... They should'nt have crossed the line.

IDK what Farah did in the movie HNY, but it wasnt nice to mock Saroj in her movie.. very bad.

On the other hand, Saroj Khan needn't give a damn. Everyone knows how revered she is, everyone knows when something is cheap..

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saroj Khan Ki aah khaa gai HNY ko๐Ÿ˜ญ